MK3 Cortina 2 Door wanted

AdamMc

Gonna be in for a long wait on this one ;)

Had my heart set on a 2 door Mk3 for a while now so starting to seriously look around.

I may have to come back and bump this a good few times, for a bit of a stretch!

So, anyone looking to move theirs on? Or know anyone else who may be?

Would be great to be able to buy a drivable car but would consider a project.

Thanks

Certainly not that flush! I missed that on carandclassic actually!

I had looked at the second one but it's a conversion from a 4 door and doesn't have quite the 2 door look unfortunately!

Just something about the 2 door windows and the flow of the body really works for me!

Gonna be in for a long wait on this one ;)

Had my heart set on a 2 door Mk3 for a while now so starting to seriously look around.

I may have to come back and bump this a good few times, for a bit of a stretch!

So, anyone looking to move theirs on? Or know anyone else who may be?

Would be great to be able to buy a drivable car but would consider a project.

Thanks

Would you have interest in a LHD car?

I have a half restored 2 ltr GT . I don't won't to sell it but I have 3 2 doors so if the price was right I might be tempted . There pics on the mark three owners club . It's a few years back but I know they are there . In cars for sale . Warning though . I wouldn't be giving it away . . The prices of these cars are just going up and up . A finished car would be worth 10k plus but might cost that much to get to that stage to depending on if you did the work or paid some one else .

I have a half restored 2 ltr GT . I don't won't to sell it but I have 3 2 doors so if the price was right I might be tempted . There pics on the mark three owners club . It's a few years back but I know they are there . In cars for sale . Warning though . I wouldn't be giving it away . . The prices of these cars are just going up and up . A finished car would be worth 10k plus but might cost that much to get to that stage to depending on if you did the work or paid some one else .

Yeah I think the more I think on it the more I'd like a drivable car that I can upgrade and modify as a I go. I won't want to be sinking an absolute fortune into something.