CAMPING AT CLASSIC FORD

colr6

Isn't that rather dependent on how long ago you bought it? Granted I thought my RS was pretty expensive when I bought it in 2004......it's looking pretty cheap now though.

Time is everything. My Twincam was two thousand quid. How much more should I have haggled him down? LOL

If you in the fortunate position of still having your OSF from years ago your on a win win situation. Like a lot things they will increase in value past a certain point. Don't think anybody could foresee the inflated prices for basically run around cars that we see today. My shins still hurt from me kicking myself for breaking this car and that car up for bits!!

My shins still hurt from me kicking myself for breaking this car and that car up for bits!!

Amen to that, I broke a mk1 prefacelift 3.0GT Capri in the early nineties. With the benefit of hindsight, and perhaps slightly greater funds than I had at the time, it was definitely restorable

If you in the fortunate position of still having your OSF from years ago your on a win win situation. Like a lot things they will increase in value past a certain point. Don't think anybody could foresee the inflated prices for basically run around cars that we see today. My shins still hurt from me kicking myself for breaking this car and that car up for bits!!

Amen to that, I broke a mk1 prefacelift 3.0GT Capri in the early nineties. With the benefit of hindsight, and perhaps slightly greater funds than I had at the time, it was definitely restorable

I once knocked back a V12 E Type Jag for 6 grand. My reasoning was how on earth would I even tune that lump!

er, i paid £15.00 for mine!

Give you a twenty and you make a good profit? Win / win I reckon!

How it goes is the newbies provide the food the beer and the jokes, get there early to reserve a pitch for us and provide tea on arrival assist all members with putting up with tents and so on. By the way have a nice weekend.

sounds like the wife's going to be busy then

• Like 2