Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My lights are so much better now I put better bulbs and crystal headlights.

Rear lights are all led apart from indicators 

Trial fitted an LED type tube lights it's like a fibre optic. Found a nice slot all the way around the clocks so I could squeeze it in. Got the idea from a pug 308 gt line.

20180408_202840.jpg

20180408_203316.jpg

20180408_202957.jpg

20180408_203007.jpg

20180408_203049.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted
22 minutes ago, preacherman said:

My lights are so much better now I put better bulbs and crystal headlights.

Rear lights are all led apart from indicators 

Trial fitted an LED type tube lights it's like a fibre optic. Found a nice slot all the way around the clocks so I could squeeze it in. Got the idea from a pug 308 gt line.

20180408_202840.jpg

20180408_203316.jpg

20180408_202957.jpg

20180408_203007.jpg

20180408_203049.jpg

Looks great mate. :thumbsup:

I need new replacement bulbs for my dash at some point. I want originals though. Those of yours look spot on.

Cheers.

Fozzy

Posted
14 minutes ago, Fozzy48 said:

Looks great mate. :thumbsup:

I need new replacement bulbs for my dash at some point. I want originals though. Those of yours look spot on.

Cheers.

Fozzy

Have a look back Ian Rally pack 2000 did an exellent conversion to led on the dashes. Some good info to be found.

Posted
1 minute ago, colr6 said:

Have a look back Ian Rally pack 2000 did an exellent conversion to led on the dashes. Some good info to be found.

Cheers Col mate, will do. :thumbsup:

Fozzy

Posted

It does look good, I drove mine in the dark when I first bought it earlier this year and I was shocked at how little I could see of the dash. You get spoilt with modern cars and it's quite a shock to get into an old car and basically see nothing!

Posted

Headlights looking good, Neil. 

Fozzy, read this thread right the way through with regards to dash bulbs. Really easy to do. 

Props to Rally Pack for the info. 

 

Posted
31 minutes ago, dt36 said:

Headlights looking good, Neil. 

Fozzy, read this thread right the way through with regards to dash bulbs. Really easy to do. 

Props to Rally Pack for the info. 

 

Thanks buddy. :thumbsup:

Fozzy 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...