mk2dk Posted August 26, 2018 Report Posted August 26, 2018 I've bought a set of 15 inch alloys for my Escort, but don't worry I've kept the 7x13 RS Been through quite a lot to make them fit to an unarched but turreted Escort. The fit against the rear coilovers is very tight. Only available in 4x100 PCD meant I had to rebore them, only available in white meant I had to paint them as well. Must admit I like the look and the car drives very well, no shaking in the steering wheel at all. Wheels are 8x15, tires 195/45-15 Let me hear your opinions, I aware it might be a big NO NO . . .
colr6 Posted August 26, 2018 Report Posted August 26, 2018 I like them with the highlite on the rims plus the colour coding.
ianbavs Posted August 26, 2018 Report Posted August 26, 2018 Love it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
preacherman Posted August 26, 2018 Report Posted August 26, 2018 Look great. I am looking to sell my 6j x 13 minilites and get 15's. 1
ianbavs Posted August 26, 2018 Report Posted August 26, 2018 U may run into steering lock issues on the front foot well panels I did with mine back in the day Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ianbavs Posted August 26, 2018 Report Posted August 26, 2018 Can I ask what size from discs on that nice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Admin Vista Posted August 27, 2018 Admin Report Posted August 27, 2018 8 hours ago, ianbavs said: Can I ask what size from discs on that nice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk What size brake discs? From memory they are mk3 Escort fronts on the rear with Sierra Cosworth calipers. The fronts are willwood calipers but I can't remember the disc size. It was 6 years ago I built it up.
ianbavs Posted August 27, 2018 Report Posted August 27, 2018 Ok cheers just wondered [emoji848]I had 285mm with cosy 4pots on the front now gone 16” wheels Wildwood 4 pots so should fit 325mm will check thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now