OSF Tour of the Moor 2019 Official

Mexican Gerbil

Today I managed to find time to complete the route and questions for your navigators (if you have one). 

Very happy with the route. It is are most challenging yet. As such you will be let out at intervals at the start. Route cards will be handed out on the morning. 

We have got you a lunch stop. Plan is to all meet up for a bite to eat and a get together for some pics. 

Finally going to a destination I've planned from day one. Here are a few pics of what to expect 😉

20190519_104624.jpg

20190519_135827.jpg

20190519_135410.jpg

20190519_143348.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Final run and checks complete. We might come across some road works but hopefully they will finish in time. 

Start and finish line is the main entrance to the park however we are all going to meet at the campsite. I have told the gate person to open the gate from 8 ish. Plan to start around 9 ish as there is 51 of us and we need to space out this year. 

Finish and meet at the campsite. Those that can hang on till early evening, we are having an beginners level quiz this year. 

Finally, Many animals out and about today. Here's a selection 

20190608_164650.jpg

20190608_165511.jpg

20190608_165530.jpg

If people are looking for something car based on the sunday, there is a car show in nearby Plymouth. It's about 35 minutes down the road. I will probably be attending after the camping equipment has been packed away. If people would like to convoy down, more than welcome. 

Those with families are welcome too stay at the park and enjoy the day there. Those that need to get away back up North, no problems either. 

I'm not going to mention the weather incase it changes ..... :shit:

A polite request from the venue that I have received and asked them to remind all entrants of as they enter the park. Please keep the speed down on site folks, it's a family park and there are a lot of kids around. Including some of our own. 

Otherwise, nearly time folks. Looking forward to seeing you all again....and praying for Sun!

"One of my colleagues reminded me that last year a couple of your guys drove a little fast around the site. Please could you remind your guys that we have a 10 mph speed limit on site. 

Also, sections of our access roads have recently been resurfaced and there is quite a lot of loose gravel in places."