Part ex price mk1 cortina

chinkamon

Hey all 

A chap just got in touch about I car I been wanting for years, he said he'd take the Tina in part ex. How much was I asking for it?? Ummm ??? 

I had a look around at similar for sale an they vary massively in price, I looked at haggerty and it gave a general price for the model, similar to what rotten shells are selling for🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Any thoughts on how to judge price 🤷🏻‍♂️

6 hours ago, chinkamon said:

Hey all 

A chap just got in touch about I car I been wanting for years, he said he'd take the Tina in part ex. How much was I asking for it?? Ummm ??? 

I had a look around at similar for sale an they vary massively in price, I looked at haggerty and it gave a general price for the model, similar to what rotten shells are selling for🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Any thoughts on how to judge price 🤷🏻‍♂️

What are you buying lol? 

What would you be happy with that’s what it comes down to! we say everything is worth this and that but it’s all down to the moment in time, if the new car is something you’ve been after sometimes it’s good to just get the deal done 

I recently sold a ford kuga to a friend I got less than I wanted but we had a deal with a cosworth crank that he also wanted, both came out of the deal happy 

• Thanks 1

It's actually not a ford 🙈🙈

Not sure if I'm allowed to say 😂 a 57 Plymouth fury, 

Its a 63 4 door 1500 deluxe, standard up to a gt carb an stainless gt exhaust manifold, custom exhaust, new fuel tank, rewired with fuses and relays, lowering blocks, started vinyl wrapping it as a few bubbles in the pain but nothing nasty, 

nothing that cudnt be removed to take back to completely standard but enough to make a bit more exciting,

he needs 8k for the car so the more I can get the better,

16 minutes ago, Vista said:

But does she have the smell of a brand-new car? That's just about the finest smell in the world, 'cept maybe for pussy.

Haha that's brilliant, umm it was made it 1957 so im guessing the new car smell has gone,

Probably a good chance it has a smell of an old pissy pussy tho 😂😂😂

• Haha 1