I don't appear to have the skill

Align the twin notch things with the back part of the adjuster then the spring plate should go through the larger gaps.

You then rotate the spring plate till it hit the stop, I'll get a picture later

1 hour ago, Johnny Boy said:

I don't  appear  to have the skill to fit these seat adjustment wheel's,  anyone know how to fit them, I don't seem to be able, am I missing something  ?

20240327_153421.jpg

You need to take the plastic centre out of the wheel first. It looks from your photo that it us still in place. It just pushes out from the back. Just put a thumb in the centre on the back and your fingers on the outside wheel at the front.

Then align the plastic wheel (minus the centre you've removed) onto the metal cogs. The star shaped spring clip/washer has blades that slide over the plastic wheel tapers. You may have to try in in a couple of locations. 

When you have got it in the right place you will see that the plastic wheel has sections that are tapered. You need to get them to slide under until they stop. I find that a wide flatblade screwdriver works with a light tap from your hand on the top of the handle.

Once it stops you should be able to twist the seat recliner backwards and forwards ok.

If all works then push the centre disc back in place.

It's really easy, just be patient.

Just now, Vista Estate said:

You need to take the plastic centre out of the wheel first. It looks from your photo that it us still in place. It just pushes out from the back. Just put a thumb in the centre on the back and your fingers on the outside wheel at the front.

Then align the plastic wheel (minus the centre you've removed) onto the metal cogs. The star shaped spring clip/washer has blades that slide over the plastic wheel tapers. You may have to try in in a couple of locations. 

When you have got it in the right place you will see that the plastic wheel has sections that are tapered. You need to get them to slide under until they stop. I find that a wide flatblade screwdriver works with a light tap from your hand on the top of the handle.

Once it stops you should be able to twist the seat recliner backwards and forwards ok.

If all works then push the centre disc back in place.

It's really easy, just be patient.

Forgot to say, the main trim in beige has two screws holding it in place. Leave them a little loose so that the main wheel you are refitting finds it's own centre. When done you can tighten the screws but not so tight they break the plastic.

2 hours ago, Johnny Boy said:

Thanks Guys, I didn't realise that the wheel came apart. I could not see how to do it.

With this new information , I will try again tomorrow.

Have you taken headache tablets and are now ready for tomorrow? 🤣 nothing worse