Potters.Revenge Posted September 9 Report Posted September 9 (edited) Hi all, and admin. Thanks for letting me join and being part of some Old Skool Ford chat I'm lucky enough to own an Anglia, that was purchased early this year. She's been modified quite a bit and will list full spec in another post. Thanks admins for sorting out my stickers, they finally went on 100% perfect, phew....and they finish off the rear window nicely. Edited September 9 by Potters.Revenge Wrong pic 6
Admin Vista Posted September 10 Admin Report Posted September 10 Welcome to Old Skool Ford. Stickers look Is the Anglia Cosworth powered? 1
Potters.Revenge Posted September 11 Author Report Posted September 11 Thanks for the welcome and No Frank, my Anglia is not for the purists. Running 711M, +90, Stage 3 Head reground ported and polished, Kent 234 Cam, Crank reground and balanced, lightened flywheel, ARP bolts, Vernier Duplex, Uprated Clutch, Type 9, Twin 40 Dellortos, Electric pump & Fuel pressure regulator, Oil cooler, Twin core alu rad, Catch Can, High Torque starter, lightweight compact alternator, LSD, "Hi Spec Motorsport" Aluminium Billet 4 Pot calipers (brilliant), Coilovers, .…..........and so on. Steve. 1
Potters.Revenge Posted September 11 Author Report Posted September 11 (edited) On 10/09/2026 at 10:04, Vista said: Welcome to Old Skool Ford. Stickers look Is the Anglia Cosworth powered? Thanks Frank 👍 Posted a short reply above..... Edited September 11 by Potters.Revenge
quickrack Posted September 13 Report Posted September 13 Lovely. Honestly a pretty even mix of purists and modifiers here. I'd love to see more of it.
FrankC Posted September 14 Report Posted September 14 Don’t worry what the “purists” think… your car, your rules 😉 2
whitebuffalo Posted September 14 Report Posted September 14 What coil overs are you using? What crossmember and rack? I am trying to suss out my Anglia and I really like the HiSpec brakes I added to my Escort so would like to have the same for the Anglia. I'm in the US so can't easily do the Milton exchange thing with Cortina legs. 1
Dave Knight Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago Welcome bud. Anymore pics of the Anglia, I love them. My late father had a shit load of them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now