Jump to content

BIGKEV

Members
  • Posts

    2,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BIGKEV

  1. nice one - go on the growler
  2. If your gonna practise welding start to make a jig for your car there is a website out there for escorts etc etc - shouldnt be too hard to convert it to a Granny - although it does weigh a bit more - You can pick up engine stands for fook all - but as long as you have the dimensions from your engine then welding one up should be a doddle and with yourself doing it you can make your own custom one should you feel the need. Wish I had space to do summat like that
  3. I like that home made zorst - Nice Job
  4. Cheaper if you did it yourself - a pack of 10 junior hacksaw blades are £1 at Blackbushe Market - I'd say 10 mins a wheel - jobs a goodun
  5. "YEAH BOY......"
  6. Meh - Midnight blue mate - should be a good projest though
  7. What A tit didnt he realise that if he got close to the learner driver and shunted him backwards then he would have clean got away with it - What A prick - Hope they string him up by his shoelaces
  8. This is me just picking it up from the M.O.T. Station
  9. I emailed him and told him he was talking out of his Arse so He has changed the figures lol
  10. Hello and Welcome to the site - you can go mad if you wish but then a nice simple resto is just as satisfying......................... the round ones - Arch It Link it Drive it like you stole it - best thing you ever did selling them front wheel drive escorts mate - check out my resto thread to see how to do a major ( and I do mean Major resto) on a budget of £46.99 Enjoy the site - also have a look at Retro Als Resto thread and I promise your mind will know which way to go
  11. Thats Right Tim think positive for a change I will help if you need me to do owt Crikey o Riley
  12. Alton towers meet - camping and a bbq for a weekend - superb - we could hire out a campsite !
  13. right for me
  14. Whats the track like - I loved it last time but the karts were a bit Gay - IE too slow - these things need to be fast mate - Are they ? I'm in if they are otherwise I'll just look like Donkey Kong Again !!!
  15. Christ Lee - get one of those sandbags and send it straight to the head apple pie at the councill - Keep sending them then pour sand on the arseholes Merc in the car park and rub it in with your jeans - that'd get it sorted mate
  16. Em's watching this prog on Tv now and its funny cos its true - If you get battered by your Mrs and you tell someone - No-one believes you - what a cruel and sick world we live in ......... Help me someone please!
  17. That'd be Rocket Ron and V6col I think mate
  18. BIGKEV

    Fritters!

    Pineapple all the way - anyone say Any different I'll bash you !
  19. Gutted - feel so Knackered - was gonna go - will be on here all night instead....... Ho hum
  20. Antz its a 1.3 lump mate not a souped up cossie - you cant break it by ragging it once every Blue moon - it does it good to Redline it occasionly - The only person I know that can Fook a 1.3 lump up is Perry - Thats because for 3 hours he had the thing on full chat coming back from Boxhill and all it was was the oil filter had split or summat and all the oil pissed out then ceased the block -Perry used to have the valves bouncing lol - NutCase !!
  21. chris m8 get laura down the curry house a couple of weeks before the bash get her home play leap frog throw her in the bath and bobs your uncle it works m8 :wink:trust me thats what you told me and it was the day she was going to be induced that she dropped - 14 days after due date - curry dont work..... - off roading might work!
  22. BIGKEV

    ARC - EYE

    Been out welding and yes I was using the appropiate protection - Only somehow managed to scratch my Eyeball hurts lkike fook - It was ok till I cut up an onion for tea but now the pain is killing me - Its blurry when I type !!!
  23. this bites - i would have said - Ok guv you got me...... i will not remove the film from the windows but will arrange for a trailer to come and pickme and the car up so I can take the car home and do the job properly - now if you would like to wait with me for my "lift" then so be it " you could also add "clunt " if you so wish Then we will see who waits the longest Its either that or a high speed pursuit - I know which I'd rather
  24. dont sound too bad - Its an experience crashing a car mate - and welcome to your first in a mk2 - one things for sure - You wont do it again will you ? hope its all ok
  25. Christ that fella can drive - watched all them Vids - Blimey !
×
×
  • Create New...