Jump to content

mr zefect

Members
  • Posts

    275
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by mr zefect

  1. A great meet and nice pics. Forgot to ask john what was the filming for.
  2. If you put a post up in rods&sods history archive fourm, someone there will tell you.
  3. Dont think its the real one just googled it and it had different arches and bigger scoop and front and rear spoiler.
  4. Love it I do remember seeing roland in one with x pack arches.
  5. Good luck darren see you about I hope.
  6. It keeps cropping up been on there about 4 times Nice project if only I had a nice garage.
  7. Thats better john good pics.
  8. Once I clicked on it and got my car now only get a yellow escort?.
  9. Was good to see you all been a while. Is it me I can only see one pic.
  10. Good pics gutted I missed it but in zante at the mo:).
  11. I have to say a big thanks to john and dawn coming to the rescue and towing me home after the fuel pump gave up about 1/4 of a mile from home after driving home from Chelsea bridge.
  12. 13 is good mine ran a 14.2 a few years back with a 35.4 diff and the fueling and timing all over the place on my old standard silver top not run it on the strip since. I bought or made most of the conversion parts before they become popular and expensive.
  13. Gutted I missed out some lovely cars there.
  14. Sorry to here that bud, I burnt my hand many years ago while trying to open the bonnet of my old mk2 escort when it was burning.
  15. Always cut mine I just drill several holes in the cups Then knock a slot with a flat screwdriver enough so you Can get a jubilee clip through the cup to hold the spring in Both sides top and bottom. As for spring clamps I used to Take the strut off aim it at the wall and undo the top nut Very carfully untill it fires off the top cup and spring and you Lose the nut and hopefully not your hand .
  16. Good pics bud gutted I diddent make it.
  17. If you want james's number just pm me.
  18. Crawley bad and none of the roads gritted dont no how im going to get off the drive in the morn.
  19. Just read this in the local rag couldent believe it
  20. I had one many moons ago it had a 1660 crossflow Drove it for a few days took the engine out for my old Mk2 then sold it for fifty quid and it was solid.
  21. Dvla says its unlicenced.
  22. Defo fuel shut off valve i had the same on my old 18td mk6
  23. Flat matt black bud.
×
×
  • Create New...