Jump to content

James HPE Motorsport

Members
  • Posts

    1,398
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by James HPE Motorsport

  1. Yours will be fine tommy!!! High revving xflow love a bit of track action!!!
  2. I think you would get a whole new perspective of the show Willsy if you booked a couple of track sessions! It uses up half the day and gives just about enough time for a quick look around the trade section and the old skool section!!!
  3. And mine frank!!! Lets do it!!
  4. I don't mind getting more involved if its more people you need! I would say that increasing the contribution to £15+ would be a good idea! It's not a lot of money as far as I'm concerned for helping out with the running of the site! Maybe the idea of only allowing purple members to be able to see a for sale advert would be a good incentive, but maybe 7days is too long?! I kind if disagree with the oldskoolford stickers. It is a web address so I'm not really sure how you would spice that up?! I would have thought that there is more people that would rather have some simple lettering on my car then a logo, as it wouldn't suit it's style! Just my opinion! We have a dedicated sticker guy at my work with all the equipment. I should be able to get a good discount so maybe it would save some money?! It would be good if there are more regular meets going on! I for one used to enjoy the one in Esher! I would be happy trying to set something up around this area (Epsom/Wallington/Sutton/Croydon) and maybe the meets section of the forum could have a sticky more dedicated to listing where and when the meets are and what areas so its easier to see what's going on?! Just some of my ideas, I know it's not much but I will keep thinking!
  5. No probs James! Just glad I can be if some help!!! gimme a shout if you need any more advise!
  6. I know someone who has one James in Chelmsford, or your old mate Ben Morley has one near gatwick!!
  7. So jealous that you are already out and about in an Oldskool motor Frank ! It also helps me with the enthusiasm to get my bum into gear and make sure my Mk2 is ready for the early meets and shows this year!!
  8. Frank, the Mk2 is a credit to you! It's easy to see how your lovely Bike made it into a mag all those years ago! Your attention to detail is just amazing and that engine bay has for to be one, if not THE best that I have seen! It makes mine look tatty that's for sure!!! Well done mate!
  9. Yes Nik, he did, but his IDF's are now on my Mk2!!! He did have to cut a hole in the bonnet though, but it was a saggy fibreglass one and it used to suck down onto the trumpets! I'm sure they will fit with shorter trumpets!
  10. No problem, I only say what I see! Not a lover of Revos if I'm honest but they suit your car perfectly in the silver!!!
  11. Lovely looking car that!!!
  12. Yes! Chelsea cruise convoy sounds right up my street! But I would also come to Basingstoke!
  13. Jo, I'll get you the email for the guy that deals with work placements. I can't promise anything but I'm sure if its in unpaid work placement then they wouldn't say no! We have a lot of work experience lads that come here for placements so it would be worth a crack!
  14. Same place as me Jo!! That's why I am never at any of the good meets!!! ;(
  15. The edge of the front trumpet is about 1/2inch off the bonnet x-brace but no restriction. I'm pretty sure it will be a tighter fit on the MK1. Frank, I might be having the engine out of mine soon for a fresh lick of paint, maybe you can offer them up!!!
  16. Frank, I'm pretty sure they would go on with shorter trumpets. I will ask my gramps. They will deffo fit a MK2!!!
  17. I'd come to Basingstoke for a meet mate!!!
  18. Bromley Pageant- 9th June
  19. Any other time I wouldn't be bothered about ford fair, but I too wanted to get out on track!!! And indeed Battlesbridge is a great little show!!!
  20. Bit of fairy liquid in water for putting big stickers on works a treat too! No more aero looking stickers!!
  21. Looks lovely! I look forward to reading that!!!
  22. Yes mate MK1 and MK2 Escort are Imperial!
  23. Mine are on there for 60p lol
  24. Well you won't sell any Shaun!!! I'm going to sell mine for £9.97! shall we continue... Lol
  25. There you go then nik! Buy 10 of them while you are there and stick them on eBay for £9.99 and undercut the bast**d! Lol!
×
×
  • Create New...