Jump to content

James HPE Motorsport

Members
  • Posts

    1,398
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by James HPE Motorsport

  1. The last set I cut, I didn't even remove them! Just use the spring clamps in situ to remove the tension and crack on!! Lol!
  2. Not the same engine Mickey! The one with the red pulleys is built for around 180 on 45's. the one with the blue pulleys is built for around 200 on 48 IDF's! My dad will probably correct me but the price to build the blue one would be about £3000 without the carbs etc
  3. As has already been said, your budget is the biggest factor! It is difficult to know how much you want to spend if you don't really know a ball park figure, and it is worth getting a feel for what parts etc cost to understand where your money is being spent! My dad often gets enquiries from people that want big power to find that they have a budget of £200 lol! On a serious note, price wise for a modified xflow could be anything from £1000 all the way up to £5000+ depending on what spec you want and what you want to use the car for! Whoever you decide to use, good luck with it and look forward to the music of twin carbs barking from beneath your bonnet!! lol
  4. Counts good that Mrs Leadfoot!! Boxhill, convoy to Krispy Kreme for some doughnuts then busy it up to the revival!! Simples!!
  5. Goooooo Leadfoots!! Looking lovely there!!
  6. Love it Kieran!!! Lol!! Old Skool Rules!!!
  7. Had a glass of baby sham Willsy?? Lol
  8. You can get o-rings from bearing suppliers on the Internet such as http://www.bearingboys.co.uk/O-rings-1050-c You will need ones made of VITON as it is coming in contact with brake fluid. I don't think you need the locking tabs to pass an MOT. It has been donkeys years since that system has been used as a method of stopping your bolts coming loose so wouldn't see why they would fail it!!
  9. BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!! Lol
  10. Tap stalk seems to be working on my iPad, but not on my iPhone!!
  11. No probs mate, they are not for me! FatboyCharlie on here is after some!
  12. Still for sale mate?
  13. Tom can take pictures of my trumpets whenever he likes!! Hey, I would maybe even let him take pictures of my undercarriage! lol Im not that kind of photographer mate Sorry, my mistake!!! Lol
  14. Luckily Jo, Nordic blue is a fairly rare colour!! You don't see many around!!!
  15. Tom can take pictures of my trumpets whenever he likes!! Hey, I would maybe even let him take pictures of my undercarriage! lol
  16. Hey, those last 2 pics are of my trumpets!!!
  17. Plate type LSD is a must with 140bhp Your standard shafts will be fine unless you are planning to do some trackdays/Santa podding, then you should think about upgrading!!! 3J are the new kids on the block and their products are second to none!!! What's more, they will setup the diff for your application before they send it out!!! If you are interested, give me a shout as I am a supplier of 3J products and I can get you some good discount on any of their range!!!
  18. Sorry officers, my foot slipped off the clutch and onto the accelerator!!! Lol
  19. You can't beat a BOSCH Silver series IMO
  20. Intake it that's Xflow Mrs L?!
  21. Pretty cool if you ask me!! But... £55000????? REALLY??? And 248bhp from a pinto????? REALLY??? This may have been believable but then I realised it was built by Burton lol
  22. Got any pics mate?
  23. Wow, I'm surprised at some of the comments on this post. Elitist??? Far from it as far as I'm concerned! It's simple! Posse started all this and it's quite simple as far as I am concerned! What he wants to let in is up to him, and If people don't like it then I guess they will have to find another forum to go on! I would quite happily see the 80's fords on here IMO but the thing that worries me is there are not many people out there that fit Amplifiers and Subwoofers in their Anglia or RWD escort. I would like to see a change but the problem I see is not only did the models change around the 80's, but the way there are modded aswell! I know everyone likes different things but its hard to govern what "Style" of these new/oldskools people will like. If you allow the new/oldskools in then you will have to prepare yourself for some cars with 19" wheels with a matching subwoofer! Either way, I will still post in this forum, but who is to say that the forum will grow because of it? You may just find that you have just as many people leave as join and in a few years time, you may aswell change the forum name to Alcoholics Anonymous!!!
  24. On a mk4/5 cortina, 15's all the way! And yours looks so good on them wellers!!!
  25. No he's not!!! so shit!!!
×
×
  • Create New...