Jump to content

James HPE Motorsport

Members
  • Posts

    1,398
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by James HPE Motorsport

  1. Great Pics!!!
  2. Very impressive guys! Nice to see you yesterday!!
  3. Cheers guys! Found one now
  4. I am in the process of finishing off my electric water pump conversion however I am struggling to find a belt. As I am bypassing the water pump, the bottom pulley is literally just running the alternator which will make the belt quite short. Does anybody know a supplier that can make these up in any length? I am looking for a belt of around 14" or 355mm internal length. Thanks
  5. Im liking this idea!!!
  6. Are there any pubs down that way with a HUGE car park that you could tap up? For me it is the convey down there with a massive amount of like minded OSFers that is the attraction. Even though it was great to all be parked up where we were before, anywhere would do!
  7. Cheers Ian! Lol, I found the Haynes manual which actually says 41 litres but 2 jerry cans of fuel with a smudge left in one of them suggests your Haynes manual is right! 41 litres or 9 gallons are initial fill Whatever!!! Im sorted now anyways!!!
  8. cheers mate! So will yours be
  9. Cheers Ian! Lol, I found the Haynes manual which actually says 41 litres but 2 jerry cans of fuel with a smudge left in one of them suggests your Haynes manual is right!
  10. Anybody know how much it holds? I am setting up my stack fuel gauge where it needs to know what is empty and what if full, so I need to know how much fuel to send my mum out to get! Any help much appreciated
  11. Thats the problem. As BaileyMex said The charge for using Madeira drive to park is horrendous. When the mini/VW runs take place there's enough people to bring the cost per car down to an acceptable price. I recall a post on here last year about an OSF run to Brighton but it worked out over £100 per car. Wow!!! £100! I would be willing to pay £50 but £100 would be a bit much!!! Would be cool to do Brighton again though!!!
  12. Oh, don't know where I got that idea from???
  13. ive never seen a reason either! I always brim it! Unless its near the end of the month and I am hard up! But the rest of the time its a full tank! Its bad enough having to fill up with fuel as it is, let alone having to do it more often!!!
  14. Happy Birthday mate!!
  15. On a black car Frank, I think it needs to be smoothed over!
  16. If it's not Blue, it's poo!!!
  17. Sounds great mate!!!
  18. Thanks Frank. I will take you out in it when its finally road worthy again to give you a little taster of what you should expect!
  19. I dont think the scort will be ready for then, but I will pop down in my daily anyway!
  20. Was that not the weekend just gone???
  21. Will be good to see the mk1 back out again Colin! You put the 13's back on it? Oh yes.................... Now we're talking Colin
  22. Will be good to see the mk1 back out again Colin! You put the 13's back on it?
  23. Cool! might be a bit pushed to get it done by then but I will deffo come to the following one! Might pop down in the roady to have a look though!
  24. Whens the next one likely to be guys? its only about 20 miles from Epsom so would be a nice ride out for me when the car is done!!!
×
×
  • Create New...