Jump to content

James HPE Motorsport

Members
  • Posts

    1,398
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by James HPE Motorsport

  1. I have been spending a lot of time recently trying to finally get my escort back to a spec that is road useable and I am really looking forward to attending some shows and meets this year. I have had the car such a long time and have never really got the greatest amount of use out of it, so this is the year!!! I just wondered what meets were still running local (ish) to the Epsom area. Is the Marques of Granby in Esher still happening? I am especially looking forward to the Classic ford show. More so as we will have our own trade stand there this year. I look forward to seeing some peeps about and hopefully meet a few more like minded old ford lovers
  2. Happy Birthday
  3. I think the buckets would look cool in Vinyl. They are kind of old racer looking and the vinyl would finish them off IMO
  4. Do you not like the original colour?
  5. I have none
  6. So frustrating to get your hopes up to have it taken away because iof something so silly!!! Was a beautiful day too!!!
  7. The first L2B was brilliant!!! Hitting a bit of standstill traffic on the M23 to then take part in a 20+ strong burnout in the middle of the motorway!!! Classic!!!!
  8. Haha, brilliant!!!
  9. Seeing as the website SLIDE decided to go down the pan and take my sig pic with it, I would like to say a massive thanks to Kieran for my awesome new one!!! Thats some serious skills!!
  10. Nice pics! A mate at work said they were filming over there!! I bet you will easily be able to hear those things from your house Ian!!!
  11. Nice one Sam Youve got to love an Si! 1.6? Good little cars!
  12. Frank, they will be fine unlaquered! The laquer may even damage the vinyl anyway! I doubt any escort from the factory way back when, had any laquer at all!!!
  13. It's easy. Hover your mouse over the pic you want and a drop down will appear, click on the img code, it will automatically copy, then right click on your OSF post and paste in in!!! Voila!
  14. Some people have some nerve!!! Good on you though!!! Dealt with that quite reasonably I thought!!
  15. I would say these were hat down mate! Otherwise all the weight is on the circlip!
  16. I have had the same problem with a website called slide which have gone down the pan! Unfortunately I have changed laptops and have no backup of the photos on there
  17. I'd love to see that truck running on quad 200bhp snorting Pinto's!!! It would be a right sleeper!!
  18. Could a nice fellow OSF member have a go at a new sig for me please?!?! I was quite happy with my original one but Slide, who I had it hosted with, have decided to go down the pan and taken it with them and I cant seem to find it anywhere on my computer!!! Please PM me!!!
  19. Its definately a taste thing. Ive got clear rears and love them! A lot of people say that they spoil my car, but each to their own. I bought mine years ago from Ford Fair I think!!! Cant be of any more use than that im afraid!
  20. My mate Adam had it for a while but flogged it on about a year ago! Then it was on eBay a couple of weeks ago with a £14000 price tag, but don't think it sold!
  21. That is truly awesome!!! Credit to you mate! I am surprised I haven't seen you about in the escort, I work on roebuck road/cox lane! I have always thought this! At some point when time/money/space allows, I will buy a mk2 chassis cab and build a flat bed on the back to put the escort on! Same colour and all liveried up in period graphics! Would look awesome turning up to shows like that!!!
  22. You could even use a jump lead to make a new earth from somewhere on the body onto the engine (make sure you have a good connection to bare metal) that way you can tell straight away without even looking!
  23. Yea they are pretty expensive! I think it cost me £250 to do the whole car in braided! You can buy the line and fittings separate and make it yourself! It's pretty straight forward and definitely worth it!!!
  24. Are you running braided? If so, the best way is by a banjo. It's like a ring that goes on the end of the pipe with copper washers ether side and a special bolt that goes through the middle! Like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Venhill-Braid ... 1160wt_689 You can even get angled ones aswell! Hope this helps
  25. I thought it was funny, but not hilarious! Unfortunately all the hype made me expect so much more!!!
×
×
  • Create New...