Jump to content

James HPE Motorsport

Members
  • Posts

    1,398
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by James HPE Motorsport

  1. I'm pretty sure they will do whatever you want!
  2. I am in the process of building a space framed Mk1 fiesta and i had a chat with custom cages. I am going to buy the main loop and front sections down the a-pillars and them make the rest to suit as everything else is just straight lengths!!!
  3. I would imagine the problem is having a lathe big enough to fit them in! It would also be difficult to mount them on a machine without damaging them!
  4. Top job Kev!!! That is seriously impressive!! Nice write up, photos and videos Kieran, as always!!!
  5. Pretty much exactly the same weight! If he was going to fit a 1.6 pinto, why not fit a 2.0? What is the car currently setup for?
  6. I was meant to, but Willsy Didn't call me!!! I think he's cheating on me...
  7. Awesome! You are a very talented artist!!! The last one of the mirror looks real!!!
  8. I reckon it's the right size frank, I just reckon you are a complete numpty!!! Lol
  9. Fast OldSkoolFords float my boat Lee!
  10. And lee, is a pushrod a type of outfit or are we still talking cara here? Lol
  11. Oh dear nick, not more excuses!!! Lol you are starting to sound like Gaz!!! Another xflow is very tempting, but we will see! The fiesta is a long way off needing an engine!!! Although a pinto for it is sort of in the making!!!
  12. Don't start with the excuses nick, Toby managed a 12.5 with his pre-xflow mk1 Tina, and that's a full bodied car with carpets!!! Lol
  13. The best car in the world wouldn't do a 12.5 pass without a strong engine and a lot of thought going into building it! What power figures did u get in the end Joe?
  14. Nice work Joe!!! That's bloody quick!!! I know Toby ran a 12.5 but I guess technically that wasn't a xflow! Lol Seems an absolute age since I had the old pushrod engine in my car! I still miss it! Plans may have just changed for the Fiesta!
  15. Great vids as usual Kieran! The green Mk1 belongs to Tony Simpson with most of Andy running gear out of his now burnt out red Mk1 escort! Surprising enough the engine survived the blaze!!!
  16. Not being able to afford it is a poor excuse in my book!!! It's for nothing...
  17. They are cheap shit yes, but by accident Ashley did something right!! As they are good for power!! Where else would you get a manifold that cheap?!
  18. You Willsy, to move those monster truck tyres of yours!!! Lol
  19. Thats what its all about!!!
  20. Word on the street is he is going to attempt another full resto! The car is getting stripped tuesday (well, whats left of it) and then its off to the sand blasters. Hopefully the distortion wont be too bad!
  21. Was gutted when I found out last night! An iconic car burnt to the ground! It's so easily done, that's why I have a plumbed in extinguisher system for mine on order! I hope there is at least something he can salvage to build another one if he chooses to!
  22. Not far from me either
  23. Thats a rubbish excuse!!! See you there if the weather is good!!!
  24. I rewired mine from scratch! Its actually not too bad at all and at least you can route all the wires how you want to and neaten it al up! I just looked up the spec of all the components I was running and figured out how many amps each application used, and worked it out from there. I used the new thin wall cable which is smaller and lighter than normal PVC stuff. This enabled me to go even bigger with the cable just to be over cautious!!! There are even some funky programs you can download off the internet to make a nice wiring diagram before you start!!!
  25. If you go to the pictures on photo bucket, there is a table on the right hand side. If you click on the one that says IMG it will say "copied" and then you just paste in into the forum! As the meerkats would say, "SIMPLES" I would have thought 9's would fit frank, with the forest arches! What wheels you thinking? Go for some tasty Image wheels
×
×
  • Create New...