RFChris Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LIMOUSINE-PARTY-B ... dZViewItem :lol:
Slik 50 Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 Can we all not chip in a few quid, buy it between us and use it a various shows throughout the year?
ilovegrannys Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 Cool idea... OSF Party Bus on tour!!! OH YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!! TO THAT!
Twinkle Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 i do hope that aint included wonder if it has a towbar
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 i do hope that aint included wonder if it has a towbar Who? The dancer? I saw a program, similar to american chopper, where they grafted a helicopter fuselage onto a bus chassis and turned it into a party vehicle like that. I've just googled it and can't find it
tim Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 i do hope that aint included wonder if it has a towbar Who? The dancer? I saw a program, similar to american chopper, where they grafted a helicopter fuselage onto a bus chassis and turned it into a party vehicle like that. I've just googled it and can't find it kustomizer
escortmad79 Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 i do hope that aint included wonder if it has a towbar Looks like a fella
mk2_escort_chick Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 i do hope that aint included wonder if it has a towbar Looks like a fella I'd wipe the pole- u dont know where he/she has been!
Wessie Posted April 13, 2007 Report Posted April 13, 2007 i do hope that aint included wonder if it has a towbar Looks like a fella I'd wipe the pole- u dont know where he/she has been! FRESH FROM THAILAND I THINK
BIGKEV Posted April 13, 2007 Report Posted April 13, 2007 i do hope that aint included wonder if it has a towbar Is It Marty?
DeuceCoupe Posted April 13, 2007 Report Posted April 13, 2007 i do hope that aint included wonder if it has a towbar Is It Marty? Is it not to tall for Marty?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now