Admin Vista Posted June 6, 2007 Admin Report Posted June 6, 2007 Looks wise who do you reckon? Though I have to say their version of the song is just naff and lacks any kind of energy compared to Aerosmith & RunDMC and even then I prefer the original to that version
badchild Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 ok they might look fit as, but that's no excuse for ruining a song like that, aerosmith and run do it for me
Admin Vista Posted June 6, 2007 Author Admin Report Posted June 6, 2007 ok they might look fit as, but that's no excuse for ruining a song like that, aerosmith and run do it for me riiggggghht so you want to share a hot tub with aerosmith and Run DMC? Good luck with that one bud
Cookie Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 I really aint fussy tbh, but i would draw the line at Aerosmith and/or run DMC
Admin Vista Posted June 6, 2007 Author Admin Report Posted June 6, 2007 Have just been browsing youtube and decided I have to add a third option, raw sex appeal and a great voice..........just need to borrow the tardis!
Von Loxlee Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 blondie fo'sho and maybe girls aloud but only if they were ball gagged so they couldnt speak
arch Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 back in the day bloodie is a cracker but ive voted on girls aloud cos thers more of them lol
Ade B Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 I met Debbie Harry in 2001, still fit then, but if only i could have met her in 1975... :P :P :P (just a shame I would have been minus 3 back then though )
Admin Vista Posted June 6, 2007 Author Admin Report Posted June 6, 2007 I met Debbie Harry in 2001, still fit then, but if only i could have met her in 1975... :P :P :P (just a shame I would have been minus 3 back then though ) Is that a 2001 photo? She'd obviously lost a few pounds by then as she was a bit of a chubber on stage when I saw them in concert in 98. Still a top entertainer though.
Ade B Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 Don't be daft! That's a proper back in the day pic I would have been a very happy man if she looked that hot when i met her
Admin Vista Posted June 6, 2007 Author Admin Report Posted June 6, 2007 Don't be daft! That's a proper back in the day pic I would have been a very happy man if she looked that hot when i met her
Slik 50 Posted June 7, 2007 Report Posted June 7, 2007 Now if the sugar babe still had that ginger chick in then it would be no contest
4parajon Posted June 7, 2007 Report Posted June 7, 2007 Although all the Sugababes ladies (including the ex ones) are all fit as a butchers dog, its gotta be Girls Aloud for me. Is it Kimberley from Leeds/Bradford way........ooooohhhhhhh
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted June 7, 2007 Report Posted June 7, 2007 Although all the Sugababes ladies (including the ex ones) are all fit as a butchers dog, its gotta be Girls Aloud for me.Is it Kimberley from Leeds/Bradford way........ooooohhhhhhh Yeah she's from Bradford. She banks at the Halifax my sister works at. She came in just after their first number one and basically the place got overrun with screaming teenagers and she stayed for hours signing autographs.
Burns Posted June 7, 2007 Report Posted June 7, 2007 single girl, heidi from sugarbabes as a band, girls aloud can't stand that chav that's in the sugarbabes, the one with cancer on her face
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now