johnny_h Posted June 27, 2007 Report Posted June 27, 2007 I'm not often serious and I have been debating whether I need to post this or not and have decided to do it to save any embarrassment. My Mum who is the only close family I have left is coming on the London to Brighton cruise. She loves my mex and is looking forward to the convoy more than me! She has a brain tumor (it's actually re grown from one she had removed last year) She has had breast cancer and lung cancer in the past and had quite a bit of lung removed. She has been told by her doctor to live month to month. All through her illnesses her main concern would always be the welfare of me and her friends. The reason I am writing this is because my mum is on steroids right now and they make her head swollen (not outrageously but enough to look odd). I really don't think anyone of you would but If anyone was to say anything jokingly or take the pee I would be extremely upset. Like I say I doubt anyone would but you never know so this is, as I say, to save any embarrassment. Petrolhead, you are excused because you take the piss out of everyone and you are actually funny! Thanks for reading and see you sunday CheeRS Johnny
Burns Posted June 27, 2007 Report Posted June 27, 2007 i don't think anyone would be that tactless (read: i hope no-one would be that tactless) as to comment dude it's great she's excited about it dude hope she enjoys it
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted June 27, 2007 Report Posted June 27, 2007 Johnny mate.... I know how you feel. I don't think anyone on here would be that nasty to pull jokes at any person they havn't met. (Different if you have actually met that person before and know them well). Look forward to meeting your Mum mate & hope she has a great day!!!
lotusless Posted June 27, 2007 Report Posted June 27, 2007 there wont be any comments or takin the pee! i know there are a few p*ss takers on here but i'm sure nobody would say anything bad. i hope she has a great day mate.
DeuceCoupe Posted June 27, 2007 Report Posted June 27, 2007 I am sure no-one would say anything. It will be good to meet her. My mums isnt into the old cars and you can introduce me as the person thats going to kick your butt down the strip
tazrocks88 Posted June 27, 2007 Report Posted June 27, 2007 its sad that you have to worry about these things it should be common pratice that people have the maners to not take the piss and im sure every1 on this site would have these manners so im sure you have nothing to worry about just enjoy your self and make sure ur mum does 2
Wessie Posted June 27, 2007 Report Posted June 27, 2007 dont worry johnny were all a big OSF Family i expect everyone to have the manners not to say anything
Pipster007 Posted June 27, 2007 Report Posted June 27, 2007 I think it's great that she is really excited for her little boy to pull this feat off. Hell, I'll just be amazed if you can
Admin Mk2Jo Posted June 27, 2007 Admin Report Posted June 27, 2007 We'll just have to make sure she has a real blast then won't we johnny
marky4 Posted June 27, 2007 Report Posted June 27, 2007 i hope and i'm sure she will have a great day out
mk2_escort_chick Posted June 27, 2007 Report Posted June 27, 2007 We wont take the piss. My mum had breast cancer a few years ago and she went bald! No-one took the mick out of her...i would've slapped them if they tried. Me and Dean have met your mummy and she's lurvly! Seez ya sunday buddy! xxx
FlashCadillac Posted June 27, 2007 Report Posted June 27, 2007 its all cool i think its really big of you to say that (and quite cleaver) and it stops people being relly imbarrased (sp) and wanting to ask... See you sunday morning bright and early!
Mr.Sumo Posted June 27, 2007 Report Posted June 27, 2007 Johnny m8 , i think thats the sort of thing any son would ask for there Mum....and if anyone does think its funny to take the p*ss , i will jump on them . If theres one thing i can"t stand is people being ignorant and taking the p*ss , especially when its personnal
BaileyMex Posted June 27, 2007 Report Posted June 27, 2007 Johhny....Nuff said mate I think most people are decent enuf to know the score, your Mum sounds like a trooper, I'm sure she'll have a good day out with us all,
twincarb Posted June 27, 2007 Report Posted June 27, 2007 My mum is ill as well mate so have some idea how you feel,will see you both sunday, i'll be the scruffy bloke with escamino and i hope that your mum has a great day.
Chris! Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 im not going, wish i was anyway johnny hope your mum enjoys it, and hope it all goes acording to plan
Twinkle Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 m8 dont worry everyone will be too busy lookin at you n em with yer plaques out
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 m8 dont worry everyone will be too busy lookin at you n em with yer plaques out YKT Twink I don't know how i'm going to look you in the face again Johnny
martymk1 Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 no one will say anything, looking forward to meeting you on sunday
FlashCadillac Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 m8 dont worry everyone will be too busy lookin at you n em with yer plaques out YKT Twink I don't know how i'm going to look you in the face again Johnny jimbob has a point iv just seen more of you than i ever wanted to.... dont take any offence if i run a mile whe you start to get the plaques out
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 m8 dont worry everyone will be too busy lookin at you n em with yer plaques out YKT Twink I don't know how i'm going to look you in the face again Johnny jimbob has a point iv just seen more of you than i ever wanted to.... dont take any offence if i run a mile whe you start to get the plaques out PMSL
Twinkle Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 m8 dont worry everyone will be too busy lookin at you n em with yer plaques out YKT Twink I don't know how i'm going to look you in the face again Johnny cos im gonna be lookin at your willy:?
FlashCadillac Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 m8 dont worry everyone will be too busy lookin at you n em with yer plaques out YKT Twink I don't know how i'm going to look you in the face again Johnny cos im gonna be lookin at your willy:?
Pipster007 Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 I don't know how i'm going to look you in the face again Johnny Don't you mean, you'll never look Johnny in the eye again
johnny_h Posted June 28, 2007 Author Report Posted June 28, 2007 I don't know how i'm going to look you in the face again Johnny Don't you mean, you'll never look Johnny in the eye again Which eye? Not my japaneese one i hope
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now