Mr Sam Posted September 5, 2007 Report Posted September 5, 2007 so i go in o2 get harrased by one of the staff 'JUST LOOKING THANKS' go in phones for you (the phone i was looking at was £10 cheaper here) male assistant asks if he can help 'no just looking thanks' about 10 secs later female assistant (an extremly fooking hot polish female i might add) asks if im after a music phone or a camera phone camera preferably nokia.....well heres the sony such and such.......naa i want a nokia!!!! then shes trrying to get me to switch to orange 'NO ill stick with o2 thanks!!' on the board the phone was £89.99, its then £99 as im paying by cash and not a card seriously WTF then its suddenly £120 as i NEED to top up £20 FFS if i dont top up £20 the phone suddenly becomes £190...........SERIOUISLY wtf is this all about can i not just give you £90 (as advertised) and you give me a handset so after all this cafuffl and sitting around needless to say i have £100 on me but at long last im home wioth my new phone listning to radio one on it and there about to play some joy devision!!!!!!!!!!! in future ill buy in woolies or something
tazrocks88 Posted September 5, 2007 Report Posted September 5, 2007 buy off the net mate its much easier
bronze4door Posted September 5, 2007 Report Posted September 5, 2007 if you are with o2 yu should of gone back and upgraded coz they take the price of the sim off and possibly taken in an old phone in exchange (i got £15 off for taking a 5 year old phone in) i saved about £50 on the last phone i bought
Admin Vista Posted September 5, 2007 Admin Report Posted September 5, 2007 but at long last im home wioth my new phone listning to radio one on it and there about to play some joy devision!!!!!!!!!!! Top tunes!! Impressed you know them
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted September 5, 2007 Report Posted September 5, 2007 On the flip side I rang T Mobile today because I have two phones on contract that I've had for years and I wanted to cancel one of them. Got put through to the 'I'm considering cancelling a contract, so here's loads of free stuff for you' department. I ended up cancelling one, getting a discount off my other contract plus I was eligible for an upgrade so got a new phone too.
Mr Sam Posted September 5, 2007 Author Report Posted September 5, 2007 but at long last im home wioth my new phone listning to radio one on it and there about to play some joy devision!!!!!!!!!!! Top tunes!! Impressed you know them oh yes biog fan of joy division and new order, hunted high and low for blue monday and true faith on 12" strangley enough despite 'love will tear us apart' being one of my favourite songs EVER ive never seen the video so thanks for that remeber seeing New Order at Glastonbury 2005 (year after John Peel died) and they did 'love will tear us apart' for him, not a soul in the cround wasnt singing and tears all around my step aunty is also new orders manager
RFChris Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 I used to works for Phones4U......as such, i'm saying nothing. ....except that they're robbing bunch of cu...well, y'know.....
Cookie Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 All these stupid places try and squeeze evry last penny out of you, I mean WTF????? how can they ever justify chraging you £10 to pay by cash for fooks sake??????????? I always stick to the smaller businesses if I can, fook these big thieving ones
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now