ZetecVan 2.0 Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 ...where I've left my guitar tuner? I can't find it anywhere, and I've just got a new battery for it. I've looked in all the usual places.
surfingturnip Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 in the guitar bag/case or in the box? possible in the possetion of a close relative, thats where mine usually is
Cookie Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 Where you left it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was gonna say that but resisted the temptation
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted September 16, 2007 Author Report Posted September 16, 2007 Where you left it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was gonna say that but resisted the temptation Sorry guys, it's not where I left it... I have a five year old daughter who likes to hide things and then forget where she's hidden them. She hid my van keys in my shoe the other week and she told me she'd put them on the sofa.
Mr Sam Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 She hid my van keys in my shoe the other week and she told me she'd put them on the sofa. was this before or after covering the interior with 7up
johnny_h Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 Ask Fiesta Steve, he's always hiding peoples stuff I hear.
Anglia68 Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 Is it on the bonnet of your van next to the box of veg???
Copey Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 in the back of ur amp, thats wer mine seems to get put when i leave it about
ratman Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 Ask Fiesta Steve, he's always hiding peoples stuff I hear.
Mr.Sumo Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 Ask Fiesta Steve, he's always hiding peoples stuff I hear. ouch
Admin Mk2Jo Posted September 17, 2007 Admin Report Posted September 17, 2007 It's obviously in the same place as V6Col's race overalls
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted September 17, 2007 Author Report Posted September 17, 2007 Have you looked in the fridge? Yeah it's not there. It's not on the side, it's not in any of the drawers (where it normally lives) It's not next to the veg on my bonnet. It's not in my guitar case. I'm going to have to resort to playing a slightly out of tune guitar...
Pipster007 Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 Did you leave it in Oulu, Finland http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,, ... 73,00.html
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now