Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Admin
Posted
micra with a bodykit :roll: what a waste of time and money ! :lol:

 

seconded, pretty sacreligious to do that to such an iconic Jaguar shape too :?

Posted
That is SO cool....

 

In an ironic sort of way.

 

Ironic cars, now that's a mad concept ;)

 

I can sort of see where they're coming from though. It's almost paying homage to the old Jag but in wacky Japanese style, but with a hint of seriousness.

 

They make a mad tiny sports car kit too

Posted

The boy at Top Gear or 5th Gear (or some other car prog) made comments about it.

 

But the old Jap's do like to reproduce old cars now and again. The Nissan Figaro was loosley based on the Peugeot 403 (the car that Columbo drives)

Posted

I did have a picture of one to post but photobucket is being an absolute arse.

 

I remember i first saw one and felt ill. I couldnt work out what it was at first but then spotted the roofline.

 

Guess whats really wierd though? It was Parked next to a riley elf i think, the mini with a boot and a funny grille and they looked remarkably similar.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...