ZetecVan 2.0 Posted September 26, 2007 Report Posted September 26, 2007 Look at this beast. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... escription It's a bloody Datsun....
NHR115 Posted September 26, 2007 Report Posted September 26, 2007 Will i be shot if I say that i actually quite like that.....actually i like it a lot
surfingturnip Posted September 26, 2007 Report Posted September 26, 2007 I think it's cool, I'd rather like to own it.......................but I ain't paying $26,000 for it
DEP Posted September 26, 2007 Report Posted September 26, 2007 Go on the Ricer. Is it me or does it look a bit like a MK2 Cortina
Jubfab Posted September 26, 2007 Report Posted September 26, 2007 can't imagine the man hours that have gone into that... WOW I think it's cheap at $26,000. Oh to win the lottery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bortaf Posted September 26, 2007 Report Posted September 26, 2007 Hard as fooking nails that bugger i did think it was a Mk2 corty meself at first
pauln Posted September 26, 2007 Report Posted September 26, 2007 It might look like a mk2 cortina but i think i will stick with the real thing. For that money I could run mine for the next 15 years. Class job if you like that sort of thing. Retro cars featured something similar a couple of years ago.
bmxdave Posted September 26, 2007 Report Posted September 26, 2007 The 510 was either an early bluebird or skyline, i think ill go with bluebird. Its very much a copy of a mk2 cortina. Well, not a copy but a stylisation. They had a 1600 ohv and all the figures where pretty much the same as a mk2 gt. Theyre actually on gran turismo 4.
Copey Posted September 26, 2007 Report Posted September 26, 2007 nobody else think its just a bit...square...and plain?
BaileyMex Posted September 26, 2007 Report Posted September 26, 2007 Is it me or does it look a bit like a MK2 Cortina Thats what I thought Looks hard tho
Pipster007 Posted September 26, 2007 Report Posted September 26, 2007 I like it, and yes, I also thought it looked like a MK2 Cortina $26,000 only equals £13,000 give or take a few quid. That sounds cheap for the work and gear that went into making the car
tazrocks88 Posted September 26, 2007 Report Posted September 26, 2007 Go on the Ricer. Is it me or does it look a bit like a MK2 Cortina glad its not just me that thought that
Nettles Posted September 26, 2007 Report Posted September 26, 2007 Wow that does look good, nice clean lines. You’ve deffo got to appreciate the hours engineering and hard work that have been put in to that.
Daggle Posted September 27, 2007 Report Posted September 27, 2007 can't imagine the man hours that have gone into that... WOW I think it's cheap at $26,000. Oh to win the lottery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And at todays conversion rate of $2 to the £1, its only £13'000, what else can you get for that?
Admin Mk2Jo Posted September 27, 2007 Admin Report Posted September 27, 2007 I thought it was similar to the MK2 too :
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now