sab6024 Posted January 4, 2008 Report Posted January 4, 2008 I'm guessing from this thread that a lot of you should have put Digital Camera on your crimbo lists as no-one seems to have a working one All a bit suspicious Don't want to be seen with their new love toys, dresses, dolls and ducks I recon! Ahhh the love toys
hotrodholty Posted January 4, 2008 Report Posted January 4, 2008 got mine, cant post up pics camera broke Borrow one then done [/img] [/img] nice one to however my santa was
johnny_h Posted January 5, 2008 Report Posted January 5, 2008 Ok I think it's time to reveal who is who's Santa.
johnny_h Posted January 5, 2008 Report Posted January 5, 2008 dont think i did either! I hope you did, it cost me over 6 quid to send.
hotrodholty Posted January 5, 2008 Report Posted January 5, 2008 Ok I think it's time to reveal who is who's Santa. spill the beans
Toby Posted January 6, 2008 Report Posted January 6, 2008 Ok I think it's time to reveal who is who's Santa. spill the beans Love to!!
hotrodholty Posted January 6, 2008 Report Posted January 6, 2008 Ok I think it's time to reveal who is who's Santa. spill the beans Love to!! i got wessie a classic ford dvd
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted January 6, 2008 Author Report Posted January 6, 2008 Here's santa: On the left is santa, on the right is who they bought it for. 1. johnnyh -Mossy 2. mk5 - nettles 3. james p - jubfab 4. hotrodholty - wessie 5. Mk2Jo - johnnyh 6. ZetecVan - kieran 7. Lady Wit - petrolhead01 8. Antz - el sumo 9. 4parajon - hotrodholty 10. mossy - mk2jo 11. MexDan - ohc 12. Kieran - pipster 13. Grampy Smudger - emu 14. petrolhead01 - negri 15. O_H_C - mk5 16. Wessie - zetecvan 17. Emu - mexdan 18. El Sumo - jamesp 19. Jubfab - c1arke 20. Burns - antz 21.negri - burns 22. c1arke - ladywit 23.pipster007 - 4parajon 24.twinkle - smudger 25. Nettles - twinkle
antz Posted January 6, 2008 Report Posted January 6, 2008 burns still aint got me mine OI BURNSY HURRY UP!
petrolhead01 Posted January 6, 2008 Report Posted January 6, 2008 thanks very much lady wit for my pets with tourettes book!!! love the last one, amused the family no end on xmas day!!!!!just gutted i dont have a camera to post some pics!!
Wessie Posted January 7, 2008 Report Posted January 7, 2008 Ok I think it's time to reveal who is who's Santa. spill the beans Love to!! i got wessie a classic ford dvd CHEERS for that m8, watched it boxing day
4parajon Posted January 7, 2008 Report Posted January 7, 2008 Cheers for mine Pip, I did'nt have a clue who was my Santa
hotrodholty Posted January 7, 2008 Report Posted January 7, 2008 id have never guessed who mine was especially with all the pestering for a photo. nice one mate, i had a brew on christmas day in it and now its got pride of place on display in the kitchen. and the family has been warned "use my cup, lose your teeth".
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now