~~~~~~~~~Keep your eyes peeled for this car~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest MK1gaz

I was leaving for work today when a car I didn't recognise came crawling up the street. The driver was looking up every drive. I was so bothered that I drove round the block, and put another van in front of the drive where the one I was driving came from, in front of the Mk1 transits ans amby. I then looked over to see the bloke taking a little folding motorbike out of the boot. Turns out he was delivering the car to the neighbour! :lol: Paranoid or what?? :roll:

I'am at home most days and can see what goes up and down the road from my front room,and the frightening thing is everyday i see at least 4 different vans,pick up trucks,scrap wagons etc etc driving slowly by just looking for metal,cars etc to pick up.

Me and my boy always go outside and make sure they know that we have clocked em.

I live in a small side road so god knows how many more of these chancers are out there just mooching about.

I'am at home most days and can see what goes up and down the road from my front room,and the frightening thing is everyday i see at least 4 different vans,pick up trucks,scrap wagons etc etc driving slowly by just looking for metal,cars etc to pick up.

Yeah when I worked from home that happened. But unusually they knocked on the door to ask if I had any scrap, or if they could take some flagstones that were propped up on my drive, rather than just taking them.

i will keep my ear and eyes pulled for you mate as you never know where this info can end up! really sorry for you mate i know how this feels as i have had all of my old bmxs stolen last year :sad: . i know not much but i spent a lot doing them up. but now the mk1 v8 is in an alarmed garage, hope you find it. sorry for the bad news :sad:

Yeah when I worked from home that happened. But unusually they knocked on the door to ask if I had any scrap, or if they could take some flagstones that were propped up on my drive, rather than just taking them.

When my sister worked from home she lay in bed whilst someone pitched all the stuff out off our porch!! :lol::lol:

When my sister worked from home she lay in bed whilst someone pitched all the stuff out off our porch!! :lol::lol:

Funnily enough my mates sister is like that!! She was in the house when someone broke into their garage & when she was at uni, someone was stabbed outside her dorm room window whilst she was asleep in her room!!

:shock::roll:

When my sister worked from home she was being laid in bed whilst someone pitched all the stuff out off our porch!! :lol::lol:

:shock:

See my post from the other week where the guy just walked into the teachers house while everyone was sat in the conservatory.

FFS!!!!! This makes my blood boil, and its always croydon too! Ive watched the area go down the pan for 28years til last year when I couldnt handle the high rent prices and higher crime rates anymore and moved to Hastings; Unfortunately My OSF is still sitting in my mums garage in Croydon.

Why are these morons picking such Conspicuous cars? I mean how many hundreds of thousands of Silver Beemers are out there Yet they wander off with a Bright green Mex!!

These Kind of thefts raise so many questions too; Are they nicking to order? Where are they flogging the Cars/parts/Shells and who's buying them without asking some serious questions. And whats in it for the thieves? Its not like they can parade round in an OSF for long without attracting attention, and the parts cant be fetching a vast amount of money; its just sickening.

and the parts cant be fetching a vast amount of money; its just sickening.

Scene tax is forcing prices up as they're getting harder to find.

Take a look on ebay & you will see stuff that we were throwing away or making a few quid a few years ago now making stupid money on there!

Guest cortinamad-gonetoo

i know exactlly how he feels and am gutted for him really hope it turns up and the bastards get caught

mine was stolen over a year ago i heard them start it up 7.45 am jumped out of bed ran out after them but couldnt catch them and its never been found to this date saw it drive off its so King fustrating

i really do feel for him

this was mine

PIC00068.jpg

i know exactlly how he feels and am gutted for him really hope it turns up and the bastards get caught

mine was stolen over a year ago i heard them start it up 7.45 am jumped out of bed ran out after them but couldnt catch them and its never been found to this date saw it drive off its so fooking fustrating

i really do feel for him

this was mine

PIC00068.jpg

Ah mate that's got to be my worst nightmare!!

• 1 month later...

geting trackers fitted is a good idea you get a good chance of geting the car back and becouse the they wont think its got a tracker catching them red handed to. these cars are stolen to order so geting them back is very slim. they are pros they no what they are doing sorry to be so negative but thats the way it is