~~~~~~~~~Keep your eyes peeled for this car~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest MK1gaz

This car was stolen at 1.30am from carshalton in south london last night :sad: . It was a friend of mines and he's very upset , he's only a young lad and has worked hard to pay for this car just for some cooooooount to come and take it :evil: . So please keep your eyes peeled for it as it stands out like a sore thumb in todays traffic . Thieves have stolen 3 oldskoolfords from the croydon area in the last 2 weeks so we must catch them and stamp this out before we all suffer the same fate :sad: . The coooooounts took the roof of his garage in order to gain access so not only did they pinch his car they've foooooked up his garage roof as well !!!!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil:IMG_1097.jpg

We must all pull together on this because all the south london cars are in danger from these local thieves . We must get the coooooounts before they get anymore cars :twisted::twisted::twisted: . This car was last seen being driven through carshalton at approx 1.30am this morning , it must still be local and in hidding somewhere so watch out for it folks :ykt::thumbsup:

:sad: Eyes peeled on the roads of Kent for it. It saddens me to think there are people in this world who think they can just take what's not theirs, while the rest of us work our balls off to get what we want. I think they should have their arms and legs chopped off when their caught, they'll soon think twice about it then.

it's only gonna get worse as the values rise :(:(

if your going back to your garages dont let ANY car

follow you! drive around the block a few times till

your sure, thats what i used to do if i had any doubts .

feel gutted for the bloke, this surely has to be spotted

theres so many of us about.

Im not in that area but you never know, it may be spotted moving around the country... if anyone spots it, call the fuzz and try to follow it!- but be carefull dont let them know your following them!

there should be something in the water that stops these scum bags from ever being born!!!! :evil:

if your a big enough boy and come across them, do your worst!

im gutted for your mate.

He's been struggling tp pay for this car for a while and nearly had to sell it a few times , his insurance was £2000 on it's own !!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock: . After all this he's hardly used it and now some cooooooooonts fooooooooking nicked it !!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

Why can't someone catch the foooookers at it though :sad: . My mate was asleep only 5 feet away from his garage door when they nicked it . Also don't forget they took the roof of his garage as well and still nobody heard them !!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil: