Jump to content

What are you driving to Brighton?  

51 members have voted

  1. 1. What are you driving to Brighton?

    • Escort
      24
    • Cortina
      4
    • Capri
      11
    • Fiesta
      4
    • Anglia
      5
    • 100E
      1
    • Granny
      1
    • Tranny
      0
    • Zodiac/Zephyr
      1
    • Consul
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
You can drive one of me fezza's if you want. :thumbsup:

 

might take you up on that... i am wanting to buy something before then but if i dont find anything ill let you know

 

the only the reason the capri wont be ready is because i changed my mind :mrgreen:

 

you know how i dont like 4 pots.... yeah, its getting a 5.0L V8 :lol:

Guest MK1gaz
Posted

I'll be taking beer as i'm going on the train . I love a day out by the seaside :mrgreen::beer:

Posted
I'll be taking beer as i'm going on the train . I love a day out by the seaside :mrgreen::beer:

 

???? thought you would be well up for a cruise down saaarf laaaandarn styleee? :shock:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...