emu Posted April 12, 2008 Report Posted April 12, 2008 Please I know noone on here knows her but I just want to say........... My Sister, Kirsty, seems to think that running somewhere is a much better idea than driving or even....... ......(dare I say it)...... using a bus!!! (I feel so dirty, i am ashamed ) SO TOMORROW SHE IS RUNNING IN THE LONDON MARATHON She is running in aid of 'Spinal Research' because a couple of years ago she fell off a horse and fractured a vertebrae. I dont often say im proud of her for anything, but GOOD LUCK KIRSTY!!!!
Copey Posted April 12, 2008 Report Posted April 12, 2008 running...what is this running you speak of? is it that thing you do when playin football and dont actually have the ball?? anywho its for a good cause, i wish Kirsty luck
sab6024 Posted April 12, 2008 Report Posted April 12, 2008 Good luck to emu's sister Wouldn't catch me running the marathon, that's why I got a car Does she have a sponsorship page??
escortmad79 Posted April 12, 2008 Report Posted April 12, 2008 Good luck Wonder if you'd be disqualified for using wheelie shoes?
emu Posted April 12, 2008 Author Report Posted April 12, 2008 Wouldn't catch me running the marathon, that's why I got a car Does she have a sponsorship page?? Thats what I told her, I even offered to get her a one day travel pass thing for the tube. Apparently that isnt the idea http://www.justgiving.com/kirstyspittles
sab6024 Posted April 12, 2008 Report Posted April 12, 2008 Wouldn't catch me running the marathon, that's why I got a car Does she have a sponsorship page?? Thats what I told her, I even offered to get her a one day travel pass thing for the tube. Apparently that isnt the idea http://www.justgiving.com/kirstyspittles
trispage Posted April 12, 2008 Report Posted April 12, 2008 GOOD LUCK.............what number is she as we have to watch it on telly
over_head_cam Posted April 12, 2008 Report Posted April 12, 2008 Good luck Kirsty! Just clicked the link and I'm happy to say she is very lucky... ...not to resemble her brother :lol:
emu Posted April 12, 2008 Author Report Posted April 12, 2008 Good luck Kirsty! Just clicked the link and I'm happy to say she is very lucky... ...not to resemble her brother :lol:
Admin Mk2Jo Posted April 13, 2008 Admin Report Posted April 13, 2008 Emu ... where's your name on her sponsorship list then Good luck to Kirsty ..... I guess there had to be someone in the family for your parents to be proud of
emu Posted April 13, 2008 Author Report Posted April 13, 2008 Emu ... where's your name on her sponsorship list then I think the list only shows those who sponsored on-line Good luck to Kirsty ..... I guess there had to be someone in the family for your parents to be proud of You can join Phil in the bad books too!!!!
emu Posted April 13, 2008 Author Report Posted April 13, 2008 All that training and practise and its all over and done with. Kirsty managed to run the course in 4h 25m. She was the 3771 doris and 18112 person to cross the finish line. http://results-2008.london-marathon.co.uk/index.php?lastname=spittles&firstname=kirsty&club=&gender=&nation=&event_id=MAS&position=&split=FINISHNET&Submit=show+results+%3E%3E&a=d&o=s&start_no=36576&ostart_no= Thank you to everyone who wished her luck WELL DONE SIS!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now