BaileyMex Posted July 31, 2008 Report Posted July 31, 2008 Hi all, Been speaking with Posse and were gonna meet up at the usual place 'Wisley Junction' aim to be there for 7:00 - 7:15, ready to leave at 7.30am Who's up for it? 1. Posse 2. BaileyMex
DEP Posted July 31, 2008 Report Posted July 31, 2008 . Posse 2. BaileyMex 3. zetecmk2 4. Me 5. MK2Jo 6. Driver 7. glenbo 8. bryancapri
glenbo Posted July 31, 2008 Report Posted July 31, 2008 should be around that area at that time if not we will catch up,we are leaving south coast at six glenbo bryancapri
Noodles Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 were abouts is that mate, cos the monkeys are meeting at J2 of M25 if your going though the tunnel we might be able to join the convoy
Noodles Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 Just found it you will be goin clockwise I think so.....
bomber1 Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 just thinking of this but two things how fast u all going to travling up there? and is this for sunday morning
BaileyMex Posted August 1, 2008 Author Report Posted August 1, 2008 Yes mate Sunday morning, and yes clock wise round the M25
bomber1 Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 cool tho how fast will the convoy be travling as i will be in the consul again and dont want to much more than 60
BaileyMex Posted August 1, 2008 Author Report Posted August 1, 2008 cool tho how fast will the convoy be travling as i will be in the consul again and dont want to much more than 60 Four speed box + 50 profile tyres + 4:1 diff = not high spped mate
bomber1 Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 cool m8 just dont want to slow anyone down just as much as im not going to kill the car to try and keep up with the faster cars see u there m8
Fiesta Steve Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 1. Posse 2. BaileyMex 3. zetecmk2 4. Me 5. MK2Jo 6. Driver 7. glenbo 8. bryancapri 9. Fiesta Steve™
Fiesta Steve Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 Where's Wisley ? I think I've met there before, is it the Junction after the one I'd normally take for Boxhill ?
BaileyMex Posted August 1, 2008 Author Report Posted August 1, 2008 http://www.multimap.com/s/OMnhVRES
KJ 1320 Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 Where's Wisley ? I think I've met there before, is it the Junction after the one I'd normally take for Boxhill ? yes m8 it's on the northbound carriageway of the A3 just before the M25 junction. so come off the M25 and head towards Guildford on the A3[going south],take the first round-a-bout and go back the other way towards London and it's on the left before you get to the M25 junction
Fiesta Steve Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 Where's Wisley ? I think I've met there before, is it the Junction after the one I'd normally take for Boxhill ? yes m8 it's on the northbound carriageway of the A3 just before the M25 junction. so come off the M25 and head towards Guildford on the A3[going south],take the first round-a-bout and go back the other way towards London and it's on the left before you get to the M25 junction Thanks Kev I clicked Colins link and got; It's a code 404, which means we can't find the page you have requested. Perhaps you've followed a dud link?
bomber1 Posted August 2, 2008 Report Posted August 2, 2008 1. Posse 2. BaileyMex 3. zetecmk2 4. Me 5. MK2Jo 6. Driver 7. glenbo 8. bryancapri 9. Fiesta Steve™ 10. bomber1
Haynesmanual Posted August 2, 2008 Report Posted August 2, 2008 I will try and meet you there, Just took the escort for its first run
bomber1 Posted August 2, 2008 Report Posted August 2, 2008 I will try and meet you there, Just took the escort for its first run well done hope it all goes well for u
BaileyMex Posted August 2, 2008 Author Report Posted August 2, 2008 Posse also mentioned that there might be a stop off point somewhere along the way, oxford way I think, Que Posse....
emu Posted August 2, 2008 Report Posted August 2, 2008 Posse also mentioned that there might be a stop off point somewhere along the way, oxford way I think, Que Posse.... Cherwell valley services would be good
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now