Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just got these through from Rally Design. I put a post up a few days ago about what people thought of Rally Design and the majortity said they were good. They were right! I got a friendly service and delivery was really quick!

 

New steering wheel:

DSC03216.jpg

 

DSC03217.jpg

 

2.4 quickrack with alloy mounts:

DSC03222.jpg

 

I also put the standard door cards back in. I think it looks better! What do you reckon?

 

Before:

Picture050Small.jpg

 

After:

DSC03221.jpg

 

DSC03223.jpg

Posted

some nice touches with the wheel and door cards Rob mate :thumbsup: will have to have a closer look at the next meet we both turn up too :lol::thumbsup:

Posted

Cheers for the comments! I was after a springalex one for ages, found some desent ones at Fordfair but they were £150+! These are just as good in my opinion and as said above, they're comfy to hold.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...