Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

He's clearly the better choice & I really hope he wins.... but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't! Even if he does I wonder how long before there's an attempt on his life.

 

It's sad but America really does seem to ba a small minded country where the colour of someones skin is of more importance than their policies :sad:

Posted

Obama has the dreaded Kennedy backing!! I expect he will be assassinated if he does become Americas first black president, more on the colour of his skin than anything he will do (Although he can't possibly be worse than Bush who has invaded 2 Countries, dragging us into it in search of oil & lived to tell the tale!)

Posted

personally i think obama should get it...he seems less of a war crazed maniac than the rest.

 

 

i also think we need to get jezza clarkson in for our primeminister :ykt:

Posted
He's clearly the better choice & I really hope he wins.... but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't! Even if he does I wonder how long before there's an attempt on his life.

 

It's sad but America really does seem to ba a small minded country where the colour of someones skin is of more importance than their policies :sad:

 

sadly i think your right lets just hope i hires some good bodyguards

  • Admin
Posted
personally i think obama should get it...he seems less of a war crazed maniac than the rest.

 

 

i also think we need to get jezza clarkson in for our primeminister :ykt:

 

Actually I think the fact that Senator McCain is a US Naval Vietnam veteran who was shot down, badly injured and spent over 6 years :shock: as an NVA POW (during which time he was tortured) means he will be far more wary of sending his troops into war than someone who has no military service.

 

Oh and I like JC as a TV presenter, but PM :shock: You gotta be kidding right?

Posted
personally i think obama should get it...he seems less of a war crazed maniac than the rest.

 

 

i also think we need to get jezza clarkson in for our primeminister :ykt:

 

Actually I think the fact that Senator McCain is a US Naval Vietnam veteran who was shot down, badly injured and spent over 6 years :shock: as an NVA POW (during which time he was tortured) means he will be far more wary of sending his troops into war than someone who has no military service.

 

Oh and I like JC as a TV presenter, but PM :shock: You gotta be kidding right?

 

i didnt knwo that scott...learn summat new everyday.

 

damn right jezza for PM. itd be a damn sight more interesting than old brown pants.

Posted

well done to barrak for breaking those barriers, i believe there were about 6 million more votes this year, so i imagine he got quite a few black voters off there arses which is a good thing, now lets see if he can prove his worth

Posted

i was thinking to myself there aint been an assassination for a good while now

 

they used to be going on left right an center

 

but i suppose that the have thankfully got better security

Posted

Obama is the better choice for American foreign policy improvements...

He's already said We (US) should speak to Iran, they spoke to Russia and improvements were made, they spoke to North Korea and improvements were made. It follows if they speak to Iran progress could be made...

 

Either way Iran can have an influence in Afghanistan and Iraq - McCain has already said he wouldn't speak to Iran... No brainer for me - glad Obama's in :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...