stuartp Posted January 25, 2010 Report Posted January 25, 2010 i enjoyed that some nice cars but almost no humour it was all about watching smooth rodney knock up his own mum to produce idiot rodney del might aswell have not been in it (which is a shame cos the guy that played him and the potential for comedy was wasted)
sambo Posted January 25, 2010 Report Posted January 25, 2010 I liked the bogey in a crash helmet joke though. (snail)
2litreScapri Posted January 25, 2010 Report Posted January 25, 2010 Very black comedy, but not bad at all I thought. Did anybody see the Anglia (I think that's what I saw) parked outside the cinema in one scene?
mexman123 Posted January 25, 2010 Report Posted January 25, 2010 I wanna shag Del's Mom Am i sick or what?
ratman Posted January 25, 2010 Report Posted January 25, 2010 Minge calling minge "its not Minge its Ming" fooking class Was very good IMO
FredTransit Posted January 25, 2010 Report Posted January 25, 2010 I thought it was good, d9nesn't look like there will be any more though, shame.
D-FENS Posted January 26, 2010 Report Posted January 26, 2010 Minge calling minge "its not Minge its Ming" fooking class Was very good IMO I thought this was the funniest scene in the programme ,and the bit about pissing in the sink.Good to look at and some great old music but as has been said very low on laughter IMO .Still hundred times better than Green Green Grass .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now