Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Are getting scarce! have been after a 3.44 crownwheel and pinion for a while, so phoned a Capri breaker in Devizes, said he did have some but one on the Welsh rally boy's bought all his Atlas stock at the weekend! he said they are getting hard to find now.......

Posted

I need some longer legs on the strip, running a 3.75 at the mo, and grtting near max revs in 4th gear, the engine will have lot's of torque to cover with the Nos.....

Posted

Whats a 3.44 CWP worth mate? I might be getting my hands on one....?

Isnt the 3.75 worth the biggest bucks?

  • Admin
Posted
Whats a 3.44 CWP worth mate? I might be getting my hands on one....?

Isnt the 3.75 worth the biggest bucks?

 

3.44 is a 2 litre capri ratio, early last year I bought a whole axle for £70

Posted

Apparantly a 2 litre Capper axle now fetches £200 ish, I missed out on a 3.44 CWP, that one was £70, guess the 3.75 is the most popular ratio, but wont suit what I need at the mo.

Posted

And V6 Mk4/5 or 2.0 GT Mk3 facelft cortinas so rare from there as well :(

 

Check on the Mk3 owners forum somone on there just picked a 3.44 atlas up for thier Mk3 maybe you could perswade her to part with it ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...