Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok ..Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year !!!

 

Right lets get this season off to a good start with a Route 38 meet :mrgreen:

 

Was thinking end of March/beginning of April ...any suggestions ??

  • Admin
Posted
ANY date is fine.good idea scott give the cars a good run blow the cobwebs out ofthem carbs.could run down to looe. :thumbsup:

 

nice place but not great parking availability, I was thinking maybe Whitsand bay? Those big car parks along there shouldn't be too busy in March / April?

 

What do you reckon Lee?

Posted

you do realise your all lucky sods to be living down there, I love that part of the country, If I thought I could get the work down there I would be off down there like a whipet with a bum full of dynamite,

as for the route 38 meet I hate the m5 at the best of times let alone in my OSF,

one day I hope :thumbsup:

Posted

Great comments guys ..a run would be cool,but it would be nice to have it in our direction as dont forget it takes us over a hour to get to Route 38 :wink:

 

Jiffer, we moved here from sarf london just over 3 years ago ...and picked up jobs straight away.There are jobs down here,the reason for high unemployment is because it tends to be more viable for families to be on benefits than work as the cornish salary is lower. :?

  • Admin
Posted
So were are you meeting up to and were are you gonig to?

might be up for this if i get my car donr in time!! :wink:

 

We always meet at the route 38 Cafe but the idea of a run is a new one and we've not done it before so watch this space

 

http://www.route38.co.uk/

Posted
Ok, well i have in mind the 11th April ...any objections ? :)

 

i object!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

don't know why but i just do :roll::lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:finger:

Posted
Could be up for this, run sounds good too, makes more of it as its a long way to go just to walk round a car park, will get stu b involved too :thumbsup:

 

I'll have to get my g/box sorted before I do any long runs, also need an oxygen supply & ear defenders :lol:

Posted
Could be up for this, run sounds good too, makes more of it as its a long way to go just to walk round a car park, will get stu b involved too :thumbsup:

 

I'll have to get my g/box sorted before I do any long runs, also need an oxygen supply & ear defenders :lol:

 

 

if my car is on the road by then i will be going!!!

go on stu b! get your car sorted out! convoy ahead!!! :mrgreen:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...