Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Admin
Posted

Yes I have a 300 litre 4" tank. It's too big really as it's a ball ache to maintain and needs big expensive fish to make it worthwhile.

Posted

you could have a skool of 100 neons :wink:

 

 

i did have one but they slowly died off, been getting tempted again looking at the small ready togo starter tanks on the market at the moment but then rather limited as to what can go in them :sad:

 

 

must resist!

Posted

I have 3 1/2 x 2 x 2 ' (400 litre) plus another for breeders.

 

As for your neons that slowly died off Sam it is most likely that your water is too hard, they need very soft water to thrive, others need it to live !! I only use RO water now and nothing ever dies, I've had most of my fish for years.

 

If anyone wants some longfin albino ancistrus (rare) let me know as I have just had a fresh batch hatch :mrgreen:

Posted

I had two 48 x 21 x 18s one containing Marines (Triggers, Tangs, Anemones etc) and the other Rift Valley Cichlids (mainly Tanganyikans). However (and I know this sounds silly) they took too much looking after so they went the journey about a year ago.

Posted

ive got a 3 footer, im hoping the smaller fish die off soon cos i want a couple of pictus catfish cos theyre well smart but theyll eat the smaller ones

Posted

DSCI0015-1.jpg

DSCI0004.jpg

DSCI0003.jpg

i used to keep fish....i had 77 tanks.............i saw the error of my ways and ripped the lot out...........lengthened the shed (20ft to 24 ft) and widened it(8ft to 14 ft) and put in and o s f

DSC00734-1.jpg

Posted

I'd love to get a small one, as my little boy would love it, I havent got room for a massive one, what are peoples thoughts on those BiOrb things?

Posted
what are peoples thoughts on those BiOrb things?

 

My daughter has one in her bedroom with some zebra danios in it. Its quit good as its all built in (filter etc) and it all runs off a 12v transformer but i think there expensive for what they are (£90) for a large plastic bowl luckily i picked hers up from the local tip for £3 :mrgreen:

Posted
just started setting up this new tank 2 weeks ago, just put some plants in tonight and fish will be going in soon

capri021.jpg

got oneof thes in my garage different stand though no cupboards £20 if any one wants it with the gravel nice starter tank comes with everything you need for tropical or cold water.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...