Jump to content

honest people and disrespect


Recommended Posts

Guest cortinamad-gonetoo
Posted

i hate the way people judge me without first getting to know me

 

alot of people where i live just have the attitude that im a idiot etc

 

yes i am on probation for fighting in november last year but (and i know 2 wrongs dont make aright) he started i finished it

 

now people just judge me as even more than they did before

 

but im truthful whats the pint in lying i admitted it to the police when i got arrested i did the same in court etc

 

anyway whay set me off this morning

 

the lady in the post office didnt give me my change so i asked wheres my change ive given you it she said

 

she got the owner who came and got my change out of the till and threw it at me saying im not checking the cameras she said she gave you your change and i dont doubt her

 

that attitude fooks me off in this small town i live in

 

why the fook would i lie over 75 pence

 

i was polite and even prepared to leave it let them keep it

 

dick heads

 

long rant over

 

had to share it feel better now :thumbsup:

Posted

its disgusting how judgemental people can be. I live in a small village and trust me my neighbours are incredibly judgemental of anything i say or do. i got arrested last year for lamping some bloke in the face coz he punched my mrs ( at the time ) and the amount of crap they all gave me for it. I was like jeez the chav punched a girl....what was i honestly gonna do about it??!

  • Admin
Posted

Sadly it is the society in which we live and nothing will change - that doesn't make it acceptable by any means but it does mean that we have to try and rise above it sometimes.

 

Dave, you are a nice bloke, we know that but with a skinhead haircut and tatooe'd face I'm afraid that people will judge you .... same as Glen with his mohican, tattoo on the back of his head (on the shaved area) and the many bits of metal hanging out of his face :lol: . It's only when he opens his mouth and speaks posh that people can see him differently :lol:

 

Chill out and ignore it mate :D:thumbsup::thumbsup: WE LOVE YOU :mrgreen::ykt:

Posted

Judge me for what I am, not what I was.

If someone dont like the look of me and takes a dislike without getting to know me more fool them :D

Posted

I blame television. :lol:

 

 

 

You shouldn't judge a book by its cover as the old adage goes though. Pisses me clean off when people look at you, think you're some kind of dope and treat you as such just because you're not some bloody yuppie.

Posted

as said its a sign of the times mate had the same thing till i moved to norfolk where i wasnt known, and left my past well behind

but found on here every one is equal and no one will judge you on what has been done in the past mate

Posted

loads of people judge me cos I have a lot of tattoos. I fit insulation, and customers are always nice to me, then sometimes I might reach up to a loft hatch and my sweater sleeves pull back a bit and they see my tattoos. Suddenly they chance, they look like they are expecting me to rob them or something.

Guest cortinamad-gonetoo
Posted

that is one thing that pisses me off disrespecting tattooed people

Posted

when we're old...we will be surrounded by people younger than us, to whom tattoo's are normal!! so i think it's only stupid people that ask ! but what about when you're old?"

i'm at the stage in my life where i'm the smartest i've ever been!!!

oh...and jo, ..posh? is that because i don't drop my tee's? (my dad hit me with my bike if i did) :shock:

  • Admin
Posted

Personally, I don't like Tattoos (on men or women) but that doesn't mean that I judge people for having them. I judge people on their actions not their appearance. For example, there's a path that runs along the back of my garden, it's absolutely strewn with litter that tosspots can't be bothered to take home with them and dispose of properly, anyone I see doing that is instantly marked down as a shitforbrains regardless of whether they're dressed in jeans with tats or Armani suit and gucci shoes.

 

When you get as old as me you rarely give a flying f*** what people think of you. :mrgreen:

 

At 101 I doubt you have many f***s left in you anyway :mrgreen:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...