antz Posted April 27, 2010 Report Posted April 27, 2010 your post has been edited from the original. a picture is missing so im guessing the person who owns the car wants it to be kept a secret?
PaulMags Posted April 27, 2010 Author Report Posted April 27, 2010 your post has been edited from the original. a picture is missing so im guessing the person who owns the car wants it to be kept a secret? top marks m8 you should be an undercover detective.lol
PaulMags Posted April 27, 2010 Author Report Posted April 27, 2010 Maybe you will all be put out of your misery tomorrw eve.
Admin Vista Posted April 28, 2010 Admin Report Posted April 28, 2010 Worlds worst kept secret Obviously not that badly kept as I haven't a clue
SmokeEm Posted April 28, 2010 Report Posted April 28, 2010 Worlds worst kept secret Obviously not that badly kept as I haven't a clue Thats coz you're a pastie eating foreigner Scott
Admin Vista Posted April 28, 2010 Admin Report Posted April 28, 2010 Actually I come from Surrey originally, I just saw the light before I grew roots in the London area.
SmokeEm Posted April 28, 2010 Report Posted April 28, 2010 Actually I come from Surrey originally, I just saw the light before I grew roots in the London area. You can't be from Surrey - posh people come from Surrey Also, you have to be part of the 'clique' to know who's the orange car is
Admin Vista Posted April 28, 2010 Admin Report Posted April 28, 2010 Kingston Upon Thames, the Royal Borough (as opposed to Kingston Jamaica Maaannnn!) Cliques? Don't do cliques...............probably why I'm in the dark..............or maybe that's because I live in Deepest Darkest Cornwall? Sort of like Paddington only not as warm as Peru (and less marmalade).
Fiesta Steve Posted April 28, 2010 Report Posted April 28, 2010 Kingston Upon Thames, the Royal Borough (as opposed to Kingston Jamaica Maaannnn!) Cliques? Don't do cliques...............probably why I'm in the dark..............or maybe that's because I live in Deepest Darkest Cornwall? Sort of like Paddington only not as warm as Peru (and less marmalade). Don't worry Scott, I'm not part or the clique either
PaulMags Posted April 28, 2010 Author Report Posted April 28, 2010 the wait is over check posse's car out on old skool chit chat.
SebringRS Posted April 28, 2010 Report Posted April 28, 2010 need a new sig now i think Id say, same sig, but with the new colour scheme
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now