Jiffer Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 got home from a sh1te day at work today to find someone has had it large with my ifor williams plant trailer broad fookin daylight and huge amount of fook off chains and padlocks, got no idea how they got through them all 2.5k of trailer never to be seen again. my temper is on a nano second and I,m about ready to blow, fook I am p1ssed off. time to play with me osf and chill a bit
X-pack-Glyn Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 Few years ago i had a syndicate owned caravan stolen.... initially i was pissed off, but slowly it began to sink in that i havent got to lug the thing about and cause miles of motoring missery on the roads!
Fiesta Steve Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 got home from a sh1te day at work today to find someone has had it large with my ifor williams plant trailer broad fookin daylight and huge amount of fook off chains and padlocks, got no idea how they got through them all 2.5k of trailer never to be seen again. my temper is on a nano second and I,m about ready to blow, fook I am p1ssed off. time to play with me osf and chill a bit Sorry to hear this m8, have you contacted the police ? I know they won't be able to do much
Jiffer Posted May 13, 2010 Author Report Posted May 13, 2010 yep called the police, and got a ref number, just sitting debating if I'm going to pop to the two sites its likly to be, but I know how that one ends: me in hospital for a week
Fiesta Steve Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 yep called the police, and got a ref number,just sitting debating if I'm going to pop to the two sites its likly to be, but I know how that one ends: me in hospital for a week So you think pikeys nicked it?, tell the police your m8 just phoned and saw a transit tipper with your trailer on the back heading in their direction
mk2-mad-ad Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 theiveing fookers want shooting i had me mk2 rs nicked a few years ago and yesterday my mate had his cat stolen of his freelander in daylight 100 yards from the police station they all want a kicking
Finn Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 Had a 24 valve 4x4 Sierra (home made) taken off my driveway, again in broad daylight, response from plod was that it was not worth their while comming to my house and looking at two grooves in my gravel drive. Finn.
Jiffer Posted May 13, 2010 Author Report Posted May 13, 2010 I,m a realist (a very p1ssed off one at the mo), not a lot the police can do and no point looking at where my trailer was. I will say this I wouldn't want to go through life without them, they do a very tough job I'm proberly paying for some of the bad sh1te I did in my youth, but I never stole from anyone, It's karma you know, or just the budwiser
Yeomans22 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 shame about the trailer hope you get it sorted. police have just been to my house 20 mins ago, to say the house 2 door down got burgled today i told the police exactly how they can get in as the council fence has been vandalised and they said yeah we know, my house is an easy target too. luckily i was in the garden today so they might have seen i was in.
andy a Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 Thieving gits want a slap, we're plagued with them around here, you cant leave anything in sight or it wont be there when you go back for it... A mate of mine had his Hilux nicked and taken to the site on the roundabout over at Peatboghorror, a family member of his was driving past the site while they were driving it in, phoned the police and told them where it was, by the time he got there from Spalding the police were there parked on the side of the road watching them strip it, one law for one and all that...
lotusless Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 sorry to hear that mate dont go to the sites it will end bad for you, you will never win in a war with that lot
mexman123 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 Torch their fooking gypsy caravan whilst they are in it......Barstewards.
stevepeanut Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 at work we load our vans in the depot, most of us take the keys out, but the odd lad leaves them in the ignition. Someone once walked in, sat in a van, started it up and drove off. Our boss got in his car, drove straight to the nearby pikey site and wandered in, shouting "have one of you lot took one of my vans" got some big balls to do that!
FredTransit Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 Coaught three of the thieving fookers again today, trying to lift me spare 6 stud axle onto a Mk5 transit. There will be no calling the police the next time.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now