chunk Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 Firstly lemme just say how nice it is to be a member of a forum with no political rubbish, no mod abuses and no power trips like on most other sites, a true breath of fresh air. Secondly, a quick suggestion, as on most sites when you leave the mouse cursor over a topic heading it gives u the first 5 or so lines of the post, just so you can see what the thread intitles. I find it makes my brousing easier as I'm not having to read every single post if the title is not clear. Obviously this is IMO, so in no way am I saying its a must or anything. Keep up the good work though, enjoying it every day. Cheers, Mike
Posse Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 yeah it does but it means making a new forum .As this one has'nt got the brains to do it.
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 Well it does it on Alcoholics Anonymous and that runs the same messageboard software (phpbb) so it could be just an option in the settings, otherwise it'll probably be an upgrade... Edit: Posse hadn't replied when I started typing mine...
Posse Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 mike your right m8 upgrade what im looking for at the mo is a tec computer fella .so i can do different things.
chunk Posted January 8, 2007 Author Report Posted January 8, 2007 Why has this been moved to old skool ford chat? My post has feedback for the site and a suggestion towards making the site better imo which it seems some agree with. Cheers, Mike
chunk Posted January 8, 2007 Author Report Posted January 8, 2007 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I shall take this as a sign to shut up, lol I shall now give myself one of these. Cheers, Mike
Mr Sam Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 seems like a good idea ive thought about asking a time or 2 i know it does it on Alcoholics Anonymous allways strange if youve been on there for a few mins then pop on here highlight a word and your sat there like a fool ready for some info to pop up and your right mate deffinetly the best forum around were just one big family
Jelly Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 I love the way mods don't go on power trips.. ..Why has my thread been moved..? Well I giggled anyway..
Fiesta Steve Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 It is a good idea. Unfortunatly my oldskool puter is seriously slow. Sometimes I click on a thread, I wait ages for the page to open up and it says something along the lines of 'spam spammy spam'. What a waste of fooking time !! If we could do this it would save me clicking on such pointless posts.
Posse Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 right men im going to look into it to see if it can be done .
Mr Sam Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 nice one and i know what you mean steve your not still on dial up are you?
Posse Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 dail up now that is deffo old skool nice one steve
fezza Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 nice one and i know what you mean steve your not still on dial up are you? No hes on wind up Country bumkin land
Retromotorsport Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 Darren, you know who to call ... and i dont mean ghostbusters .. Or Mike..Zetec van.. he runs a board too
chunk Posted January 9, 2007 Author Report Posted January 9, 2007 I love the way mods don't go on power trips.. ..Why has my thread been moved..? Well I giggled anyway.. I know, I thought I may have spoken too soon LOL but all is well. Cheers, Mike
Mk 1 Mark Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 right men im going to look into it to see if it can be done . No you wont....get back and finish the mk1 you tart
Rick Posted January 10, 2007 Report Posted January 10, 2007 Firstly lemme just say how nice it is to be a member of a forum with no political rubbish, no mod abuses and no power trips like on most other sites, you havent been here long enough yet...... subjects to avoid: type 49 shells, NOS, magazine rivalry...... the moderators are good people though
4parajon Posted January 10, 2007 Report Posted January 10, 2007 Darren, you know who to call ... and i dont mean ghostbusters .. You'll have a better chance of getting hold of Scarlet Pimpernel
Retromotorsport Posted January 10, 2007 Report Posted January 10, 2007 Darren, you know who to call ... and i dont mean ghostbusters .. You'll have a better chance of getting hold of Scarlet Pimpernel what .. Clint... his easy to get hold of .. phone and leave message like . " clint i've got a bloke here thats selling 3 rs500 plenums for a tenner each" .. Phone rings straight away
chunk Posted January 10, 2007 Author Report Posted January 10, 2007 Firstly lemme just say how nice it is to be a member of a forum with no political rubbish, no mod abuses and no power trips like on most other sites, you havent been here long enough yet...... subjects to avoid: type 49 shells, NOS, magazine rivalry...... the moderators are good people though I know about those already mate, I have been a member of Alcoholics Anonymous and RSOC for the last 6 years. The magazine bit is new to me though, loced the idea that the editors were online here, although ''that'' thread where there was a few things said certainly opened my eyes a touch. Still its a top site, and is now set as my homepage. Cheers, Mike
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now