Jiffer Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 I offered the lads on site the option of packing up early tommorow to watch the football, I wouldnt be able to but told them if they want they can bugger off around 1, well the one chap (my foreman bricklayer and a massive footy fan who hasnt missed an England match for years and watches all football religously) said no thanks why would I want to miss work to watch the match fookin miserable moody sod, wish I hadnt bothered now
mk3cokebottle Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 england aint worth losing pay over mate there coming home thursday morning
Jiffer Posted June 22, 2010 Author Report Posted June 22, 2010 england aint worth losing pay over mate there coming home thursday morning thats just the point they would have got a full days pay we are only a small firm, more like family then work mates
Trevmk3 Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 we got offered today so i said i would. got to finish at 2 and make up 2 hours work so i will be starting at 5 tomorrow morning
Jiffer Posted June 22, 2010 Author Report Posted June 22, 2010 to be honest Chris mate they could lose 10-0 (i fookin hope not) and I,d still support them there the England football team and I,m English nuff said
RossMK2 Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 i probz wouldn't if i was working wait another day look up and you'll see them flying above
Trevmk3 Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 to be honest Chris mate they could lose 10-0 (i fookin hope not) and I,d still support them im used to teams playing crap being a Derby County fan will always try and watch them although i dont really bother with the friendlies
Col-ashtonmobile Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 joe and me are starting early to finish early , cant miss it
glenbo Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 we were told today our site is closing at 2pm,what a result hope england get the right result
Fishtailparka Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 We are starting early tomorrow, but that's because it is too friggin hot, not to watch any poxy football.
sampedlar06 Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 to be honest Chris mate they could lose 10-0 (i fookin hope not) and I,d still support them there the England football team and I,m English nuff said amen to that to many people giving up already!! support them through the good and the bad untill the day i die!! i started early this morning and finished late also starting early tomorrow means i can have a late night in because i reckon it will get pretty messy if we win
deltamal Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 I'm sending my lads home at 2.30, think some of the non fottie fans are going fishing!
GJUK Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 We were all sent an email a few weeks before the footy kicked off, telling us that we must put the customer first. I'm not customer facing in my job and I work from home. Obviously I will be following this email to the T...
w p e Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 watching a bunch of pansy's in shorts and long socks aint my cup of tea ill stay at work or go fishing cos as a team they could'nt beat there own bacon waste of good money
GJUK Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 watching a bunch of pansy's in shorts and long socks aint my cup of tea ill stay at work or go fishing cos as a team they could'nt beat there own bacon waste of good money I don't watch footy at all but I have to say it's interesting watching them play, even if they are crap.
Durham Fiesta Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 i think we're just watching it at work , got a tv on the trade counter so think everyone will be watching it there , unless i can sort out an early finish
GJUK Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 where bound to loose we're * And come on, we *might* win
Trevmk3 Posted June 23, 2010 Report Posted June 23, 2010 Score predictions everyone? 2-1 to England. i reackon it will be 1:0 to England with Defoe scoring in the first half, i also think USA will go through with a late goal
Jiffer Posted June 23, 2010 Author Report Posted June 23, 2010 nice prediction there Trev mate you must be psychic
Trevmk3 Posted June 23, 2010 Report Posted June 23, 2010 i know good isnt it. i can give you a prediction for tonights games at about 9:30
Jiffer Posted June 23, 2010 Author Report Posted June 23, 2010 tell you what mate if you can look in your crystal ball and tell me what wins the 8.20 at Kempton that would be a real help I do like the look of Pose non runner last time didnt like the ground. top trainer and world class Jockey
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now