Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

in some ways I would love to be a dole boy but as im 17 i aint old enough to get dole so i live on very bad pay from a terrible job

 

lifes great :thumbsup:

Posted
does everyone who has posted in this thread read the daily mail by any chance?

 

lol it is a little (ok lot) right wing isn't it?

 

No, I don't as a rule read the Daily Mail and I don't share the opinion that all immigrants are a burden on our welfare budget. Many of them work very hard.

 

My opinion is solely that that get up looks completely out of place in our society and as others have said, the reasons for wearing a disguise is commonly to hide your identity. In these days of Islamic fundamentalism, why allow them to stick a bag over their heads with impunity?

 

Nice one Vista. Succinct and fair-minded as ever :):thumbsup:

Posted

 

This country is just a soft touch hence why its fooked :twisted:

 

thats its exactly, everyone wants to come here cos they get a house, healthcare, benefits. We are the laughing stock of Europe.

Posted

A few weeks ago [glad i was'nt out on my bike this night] a few of my mates called into our local petrol station where we meet up and fuel up before we do our run they were'nt allowed to fuel up unless they took their helmuts of.this was the first time this has ever happend and the only time an Indian or whatever he was was serving this night my mates called for the manager because it was getting out of hand and the guy was eventually sacked.so would he have demanded that his own take off there burkas i dont think so.the last time i wore a mask i had ten years for it. :lol: ban them. :beer::beer:

Posted

They should defiantly be BANNED!!

I live 3 miles from were the London bombers came from and every time I go to work it feels like I’m entering another country and tbh I sometimes feel quite intimidated, sometimes you can go for a couple of hours without hearing a word of English down there, England is a soft touch n so PC,

Oh n just to put perspective on things, The Burka is allowed but I got told by the police that I couldn’t wear my England shirt on the street as it could invoke racial hatred n upset the Asian community!!!

ITS ENGLAND NOT PAKISTAN

Posted
might have to get one of them n see if I get served at the bank :D

 

Do it and spray yourself in curry before you go tho i reckon your on a winner :thumbsup:

Posted

i agree ban it in there country you cant show wot faith you belive in but im more against people coming over here and doing wot they fxxking wont im a biker and even when im in a hurry and you go into the post office you have to take your lid off even some pub wont allow you to wear cap so why do they think they can do wot they fxxking wont

Posted

All the people who are 'intimidated' by them.

 

Is it because you cant see the wearers face? Are you also scared of the much mentioned crash helmet wearer?

 

Is it because you dont understand their language? Do you sit in your hotel room on holiday because you cant understand what the locals are saying?

 

Or is it because all muslims want to blow you up? Just like all irish want to nick your car, and all gay men want to bum you.

 

I'd be more worried about the scum like the man in Vistas 'do you recognise' thread, than a doris with a burkah on doing her weekly shop.

 

As I said earlier though, its a very unusual sight around here and perhaps I would feel differently if they were more common.

Posted
All the people who are 'intimidated' by them.

 

Is it because you cant see the wearers face? Are you also scared of the much mentioned crash helmet wearer?

 

Is it because you dont understand their language? Do you sit in your hotel room on holiday because you cant understand what the locals are saying?

 

Or is it because all muslims want to blow you up? Just like all irish want to nick your car, and all gay men want to bum you.

 

I'd be more worried about the scum like the man in Vistas 'do you recognise' thread, than a doris with a burkah on doing her weekly shop.

 

As I said earlier though, its a very unusual sight around here and perhaps I would feel differently if they were more common.

 

I like this post - very well put!!

 

I'm about to move into London from the sticks and have been looking at various areas of North London. Earlier this week I was in Finsbury Park (which has a sizeable Muslim population) and whilst waiting to see a property dropped in to a cafe to kill a bit of time.

 

There was a group of five girls in there chatting away wearing (2 head-scarves and 2 veils) and I ended up sat next to them. Got chatting about what the area was like, good places to eat, etc. What got me was how friendly they all were and more to the point how more relaxed and chatty the girls in the veil were.

 

Ultimately, I think the issue is people allowing themselves to be intimidated by differences, rather than embracing difference. 99% of people on this planet are just regular folks trying to live, thrive and survive.

Posted

Personally the whole Burka thing and for that matter any of the many other 'cultural' and 'religious' ways that people try not to be 'British' just makes me believe that people from other countries and cultures want to change the country I was born and raised in to suit themselves. I don't like it.

Posted

Ditto wot Emu said.

 

Iv'e got enough going on in my life without being worried about girls wearing too many clothes. :roll:

 

If only people got so worked-up about kids with knives in their pockets.

Posted

just read through this. In oz they don't allow them to wear them, they get told to take them off in places like air ports to actually check it's the same person on the passport. we should be the same. if they don't like it tell them to f**k off back where they came from! :evil:

Posted

Its not religious dress code.........thats from a leading Uk muslim and he wasnt impressed about being associated with it, its an Ottomain trible dress code, Over 60% of the uk population dont want them to be worn out in public.

 

So maybe we should bring in other Trible code, like whipping females, stoneing females that break rules, female circumcision, not allowed to attend schooling, no voteing, etc why dont they follow them rules ?????

 

They should be made to remove them for driving (and yes i have seen them driving with the full head cover) and for walking out, what they do in there home thats up to them

Posted

 

So maybe we should bring in other Trible code, like whipping females, stoneing females that break rules, female circumcision, not allowed to attend schooling, no voteing, etc why dont they follow them rules ?????

 

 

cos as said before mate britian will soon be there new country so there making a life that they want and making there rules up as they go so they all live happily ever after

 

the thing that makes me laugh is that an british person can incite racial intimadation by wearing there countrys football shirts and being english in a british town........ my mates grandparents live on the outskirts of southall and were there long before the huge muslim community that lives there now and they were asked by local asian police to remove the st georges cross and union jack flags they had flying for remembrance sunday last year !!!! which the ol boy has had out every year since he came out the forces after losing his sight and the use of his right arm how does that work ???

Posted
Think we should get some old skool ford ones made lol :mrgreen:

 

old skool ford religion!!!

 

it will prob make the news lol

 

 

:shock:

ahhhh OLDSKOOLFORD......is a religion

 

:oops:

 

 

 

 

well I THINK IT IS.. 8)

Posted
whipping you say?? :think::think::mrgreen:

 

Yeap some African tribe has that (Ch 4 prog), the more they get whipped the more they want to mate, they think the guy that whips them the hardest will be the best in bed. :beer::beer::beer: now i think thats just 8)8):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Posted
As Oldskoolford is now a religion, who is the Great one, and who would be make the Top Ten

 

Roger Clark

Graham Mann

Etc ????

 

Posse is 'The great one' and we are his flock :ykt:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...