Admin Vista Posted October 15, 2010 Admin Report Posted October 15, 2010 I'm all for keeping manufactured pop off the christmas No1 spot but they could of least have chosen a christmas song to do it with. I supported the Rage against the Machine single last year but this years proposal isn't even a song, nor indeed does it even contain any music! My vote: Santa never stops in Summer Bay! If you're going to take the piss then at least do it properly!
Grizzley Dell Posted October 15, 2010 Report Posted October 15, 2010 my vote is the smurf song,...... beer beer smurfing beer, you dont get drunk and it isnt dear.
stevepeanut Posted October 15, 2010 Report Posted October 15, 2010 I'm all for keeping manufactured pop off the christmas No1 spot but they could of least have chosen a christmas song to do it with. I supported the Rage against the Machine single last year but this years proposal isn't even a song, nor indeed does it even contain any music! My vote: Santa never stops in Summer Bay! If you're going to take the piss then at least do it properly! what exactly are they proposing for this year?
bigglesmk2 Posted October 15, 2010 Report Posted October 15, 2010 I heard they were going for Tongue Tied by the Red Dwarf crew
oddball Posted October 15, 2010 Report Posted October 15, 2010 I'm all for keeping manufactured pop off the christmas No1 spot but they could of least have chosen a christmas song to do it with. I supported the Rage against the Machine single last year but this years proposal isn't even a song, nor indeed does it even contain any music! My vote: Santa never stops in Summer Bay! If you're going to take the piss then at least do it properly! what exactly are they proposing for this year? Silence http://www.metro.co.uk/music/844114-cag ... e-x-factor
Admin Vista Posted October 15, 2010 Author Admin Report Posted October 15, 2010 I'm all for keeping manufactured pop off the christmas No1 spot but they could of least have chosen a christmas song to do it with. I supported the Rage against the Machine single last year but this years proposal isn't even a song, nor indeed does it even contain any music! My vote: Santa never stops in Summer Bay! If you're going to take the piss then at least do it properly! what exactly are they proposing for this year? As in oddball's link, an orchestra that doesn't actually play anything. You're supposed to concentrate on the background noise!
D4N Posted October 15, 2010 Report Posted October 15, 2010 Why does no one make christmas songs anymore, I think lady gaga could rock xmas number one.
escortmad79 Posted October 15, 2010 Report Posted October 15, 2010 Mungo Jerry - In the summertime for Christmas number one!!
herb capri Posted October 15, 2010 Report Posted October 15, 2010 err maybe? i think a gaga christmas would just about sum up my year!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now