Posse Posted June 17, 2011 Report Posted June 17, 2011 Why is it you send a question asking what sort of dollar they want and they come back with open to offers That's not what I asked what's so hard in saying a price
tim Posted June 17, 2011 Report Posted June 17, 2011 but i bet as soon as you go back with a figure,they say oooo nar i want more than that
Posse Posted June 17, 2011 Author Report Posted June 17, 2011 but i bet as soon as you go back with a figure,they say oooo nar i want more than that Tim I just email back saying that's not what I asked ill prob get banned again
zetecmk2 Posted June 17, 2011 Report Posted June 17, 2011 keep communicating and you get to a price.....it's simple really
Posse Posted June 17, 2011 Author Report Posted June 17, 2011 Now I get what am I willing to pay fook all springs to mind But if you don't no how much you want then i can't help you .
Fiesta Steve Posted June 17, 2011 Report Posted June 17, 2011 Reply with ; "I can't be the buyer and the seller"
evil knievel Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 Blimey steve you've thought that through
Savvi Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 Ebay's an Auction site ............ you bid what you want to pay, if someone wants to bid more they buy it ? If they knew what they wanted for it surely they would list as a buy now or a classified ad ? I do the same though
mk2 mike Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 What bugs me is people bidding on stuff with 8 days of the auction left. All that does is push the price up . I always wait to the last minutes to bid.
Skimmer Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 .........Another niggle with ebay when sellers start with 99p but the item is worth say 6 to 7 grand why not start at 5 grand its obviously not selling for say 1500 quid
Admin Vista Posted June 18, 2011 Admin Report Posted June 18, 2011 .........Another niggle with ebay when sellers start with 99p but the item is worth say 6 to 7 grand why not start at 5 grand its obviously not selling for say 1500 quid Listing fees are cheaper for lower starts I think
Savvi Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 .........Another niggle with ebay when sellers start with 99p but the item is worth say 6 to 7 grand why not start at 5 grand its obviously not selling for say 1500 quid Listing fees are cheaper for lower starts I think Or in some cases free Although why someone selling a £5k item is so tight that they dont pay £14 for a classified item that last's a month is beyond me
Skimmer Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 I never knew that but most times a low start never gets anywhere near the true selling /wanted price .....Cheers Listing fees are cheaper for lower starts I think
Yeomans22 Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 i asked someone if they had something off the car they were breaking and they replied back with. "yep"
Tom Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 That gets me every time Darren. You've got something for sale and I want to buy it. Tell me how much you want and i'll have it off you - simple. fookin idiots!
mk2 mike Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 I had someone contact me about a sky box i'm selling, it clearly states post or collection, yet he backed out of the sale when i told him i wouldnt deliver it! flipping cheek Even with all it's problems, i'm still addicted to it. Bought so many bits for the mk2 in the last 3 weeks i think i've got an addiction
Paul F Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 That gets me every time Darren. You've got something for sale and I want to buy it. Tell me how much you want and i'll have it off you - simple. fookin idiots! Unless it's a classified ad with a fixed price then, being an auction site, I would assume it's the responsibility of the prospective buyer to place/offer a bid.
Admin Vista Posted June 30, 2011 Admin Report Posted June 30, 2011 Well I'm cheesed off today as I bought a set of internal door rods off there. Asked in advance: "are these the rods that link the internal door handle with the latch mechanism?" Was told: "Yes" Arrived yesterday and they in fact the ones that link the external door handle with the latch mechanism. I get told: Send them back for a refund Great I think, are you funding the return postage and are you going to refund the postage I paid for them in the first place given that they're not what you said they were?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now