matt626 Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 Hi Everyone, im new to this forum so sorry if this show has been mentioned before. Are you attending?
lotusless Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 Sorry we don't have a club stand booked for this show.
JAY PS Posted June 20, 2012 Report Posted June 20, 2012 someone should then because its a great big event similar but better than bromley
tim Posted June 20, 2012 Report Posted June 20, 2012 http://www.uxbridgeautoshow.com/ think club booking may of already closed for this year tho
lotusless Posted June 21, 2012 Report Posted June 21, 2012 someone should then because its a great big event similar but better than bromley I said this about 5 years ago and no-body wanted to know then either bromley is crap now it has been for years, uxbridge is always better than bromley but we have never had a stand i used to go every year with the lotus cortina register.
D-FENS Posted June 23, 2012 Report Posted June 23, 2012 Get a goddam stand for 2013 you mofos this is a "BIG SHOW"
D-FENS Posted June 23, 2012 Report Posted June 23, 2012 matt626,lotusless,jay ps ,are any of you going to this show ??????????
lotusless Posted June 23, 2012 Report Posted June 23, 2012 matt626,lotusless,jay ps ,are any of you going to this show ?????????? No money sorry 2013 sounds a good idea to have a osf stand
BaileyMex Posted June 23, 2012 Report Posted June 23, 2012 We have done Uxbridge before Thing is there are SO MANY shows now that I guess people just cant do them all, But it was a cracking day and we all got Sun burnt
Col-ashtonmobile Posted June 23, 2012 Report Posted June 23, 2012 yes mate we,ve done uxbridge , pics of my esc there and another year i took my red van and posse took his van , so we,ve done it a couple of times and i agree better than Bromley IMO , Baz used to organise it
BaileyMex Posted June 26, 2012 Report Posted June 26, 2012 What year was the photos from Col ? 2005 bud
puddy Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 Got my ticket for individual entry in the mk1 tina, weather dependant of course ! And if I have my new prop from Neil in time . puddy
ilovegrannys Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 I'm in Northwood and just got myself a new toy today, I hope the weather holds out!
lotusless Posted July 14, 2012 Report Posted July 14, 2012 Another one bites the dust http://www.uxbridgeautoshow.com/
Admin Vista Posted July 14, 2012 Admin Report Posted July 14, 2012 We have done Uxbridge beforeThing is there are SO MANY shows now that I guess people just cant do them all, But it was a cracking day and we all got Sun burnt I was there that day, as you can see . T'was indeed a hot day and a very early start from Cornwall! it was before I new anyone on here (2005 I think) and I was on the AVO stand.
Recommended Posts