facebook

w p e

This what pisses me off clique I talk to anyone and I no first hand at big shows like classic ford where most of the admin are and helping out do to . We are not mind readers / How do we no your a newbie or someone on here . I think stand up and be counted next time at shows etc I for one would welcome you with open arms as long as there is a beer going :beer::thumbsup:

or tea :lol:

there's alot of mates out there i havn't met yet :ykt::beer::beer:

all i get when i go there is...

Your Group Has Been Migrated

Now that your group has been upgraded to the new groups format:

Information from your old group is still available, including group posts and discussions.

Admins from the old group will continue as members.

Only members who asked to stay in the group will continue as members. Learn more.

I dont use the term "Clique" and havnt and obviuosly we all know somebody :wink: like i said it was an observation , a word i dont like is "Newbie" as i aint been a newbie for longer than i can remember :lol::lol: most newbies to a hobby/scene on a forum tend to reply to just about any thread posted or just advertise something then vanish(as mentioned previously) :D , and i also talk to anyone who approachs me even the weirdo's :lol: ,i tend to attract weirdo's as im usually polite to them :no: .......Still this discussion is gettin the site moving abit :D

This what pisses me off clique I talk to anyone and I no first hand at big shows like classic ford where most of the admin are and helping out do to . We are not mind readers / How do we no your a newbie or someone on here . I think stand up and be counted next time at shows etc I for one would welcome you with open arms as long as there is a beer going :beer::thumbsup:

i personally dont like Retards Club.im not interested in what people are having for dinner or if their life sucks. im also not one for spending to much time on computers. prefer to be out and about. but i have found that this forum is by far the friendliest and most helpful. there are other sites i go on that do have that "clique". wont be naming them :wink: i have met plenty of the members on here who have been very helpful, funny, polite, sometimes a bit gay (posse :D ) and maybe verging on the alcoholic (hmm posse again, sorry mate :D )but in all this is the only forum that dosnt look like it isnt dying like other sites i know. maybe it isnt as busy as it was years ago (before my time) but believe me, things could be alot worse. i for one think this place is the muts. keep up the good work people. and hopefully catch up with some new members at future meets, :thumbsup::beer:

I dont use the term "Clique" and havnt and obviuosly we all know somebody :wink: like i said it was an observation , a word i dont like is "Newbie" as i aint been a newbie for longer than i can remember :lol::lol: most newbies to a hobby/scene on a forum tend to reply to just about any thread posted or just advertise something then vanish(as mentioned previously) :D , and i also talk to anyone who approachs me even the weirdo's :lol: ,i tend to attract weirdo's as im usually polite to them :no: .......Still this discussion is gettin the site moving abit :D

We would get on then as I’m a weirdo I’m called susan on a friday night . Well next time or if your coming to the summer show come and have a group hug :D:beer:

i personally dont like Retards Club.im not interested in what people are having for dinner or if their life sucks. im also not one for spending to much time on computers. prefer to be out and about. but i have found that this forum is by far the friendliest and most helpful. there are other sites i go on that do have that "clique". wont be naming them :wink: i have met plenty of the members on here who have been very helpful, funny, polite, sometimes a bit gay (posse :D ) and maybe verging on the alcoholic (hmm posse again, sorry mate :D )but in all this is the only forum that dosnt look like it isnt dying like other sites i know. maybe it isnt as busy as it was years ago (before my time) but believe me, things could be alot worse. i for one think this place is the muts. keep up the good work people. and hopefully catch up with some new members at future meets, :thumbsup::beer:

Mark o dear o dear have you been stalking me :D All joking apart tho my boy friend is gay and he always mentions you :tits:

Mark o dear o dear have you been stalking me :D All joking apart tho my boy friend is gay and he always mentions you :tits:

i do leave a lasting impression on people . give him a big bum hug from me. :hush: I love you Posse :mrgreen:

i do leave a lasting impression on people . give him a big bum hug from me. :hush: I love you Posse :mrgreen:

oi whos editing my posts?? :lol: he realy aint my type

Well done Wacky for starting this , its revived people into posting so start thinking of a new thread cos your brainy :D

i like sie.rra cossies , mk3 e,scorts etc but why do we need them on here now after all this time ?

if i want to read about these cars i just go on the appropriate forum ,

Clique ? of course there,s a clique on here , has been for ages ...... so what !!!

what do i think is lacking lately for me ??? Posse,s late night f+#cked up spelling after a few stella,s ,

he used to have me in stitches but he,s gone all serious :shock::shock:

Well done Wacky for starting this , its revived people into posting so start thinking of a new thread cos your brainy :D

i like sie.rra cossies , mk3 e,scorts etc but why do we need them on here now after all this time ?

Clique ? of course there,s a clique on here , has been for ages ...... so what !!!

what do i think is lacking lately for me ??? Posse,s late night f+#cked up spelling after a few stella,s ,

brainy me :?::shock:. posse is busy in the evenings now with his suit :mrgreen: and he's found the spell checker :mrgreen:

brainy me :?::shock:. posse is busy in the evenings now with his suit :mrgreen: and he's found the spell checker :mrgreen:

no mate he cant see the spell checker when its stella time cos he,s pissed like a parrot , eh liam !! :D:D