subscription

w p e

theres 125 regiterd users on line and out of that theres 25 sponcers and admin and a few purple people and a whole lot of white users names. come on chaps help the site stay what it is SUBSCRIBE and get purple.

and no I'M not shagging the boss :mrgreen:

that john123 bloke should be purple the amount of money he has around him :mrgreen::beer:

There are quite few members that used to be purple a while back, must be all skint now :sad:

i was one who was purple a while back but stopped the membership money because administrators removed one of my posts about stolen cortinas because other people were giving me abuse and not liking what i was saying,should be free speech (as long as you are not verbally abusing another member);over the 12 months every time i replied to posts a lot of members got shirty because they realized i am an x banger driver i have helped a lot of people with information on repairing cars and helped 4 people restore old fords but still got no respect from a lot of people on here , so for me to pay again the attitude of some people would have to change after all most of us on here share the same interest but a few do gooders are spoiling it. rant not aimed at you just replying to your comment.

that john123 bloke should be purple the amount of money he has around him :mrgreen::beer:

There are quite few members that used to be purple a while back, must be all skint now :sad:

i was one who was purple a while back but stopped the membership money because administrators removed one of my posts about stolen cortinas because other people were giving me abuse and not liking what i was saying,should be free speech (as long as you are not verbally abusing another member);over the 12 months every time i replied to posts a lot of members got shirty because they realized i am an x banger driver i have helped a lot of people with information on repairing cars and helped 4 people restore old fords but still got no respect from a lot of people on here , so for me to pay again the attitude of some people would have to change after all most of us on here share the same interest but a few do gooders are spoiling it. rant not aimed at you just replying to your comment.

i can't comment on the above and don't see why people would turn on you for being a banger driver but some are touchy you wanna be me sometimes they keep calling me grumpy :shock: for some reason 8). alls im trying to do is help the site stay strong :thumbsup:.

oh and the boss had a funny hair do today i thought luke goss from bros turned up :mrgreen: purple is the way forward :thumbsup:

I love banger racing, get yourself purple lol :ykt: