classicford show weather

Thank you Vista & Mk2Jo...........Can you also confirm is the display stand now full? I believe it is, but there may have been cancellations so worth asking! If there are any spaces on the stand, and you would welcome any more cars, I have a few I will be bringing with a friend which may or may not interest you......My Mk1 Granada is on the stand already, but I have just bought a Mk3 Granada Limousine. It is a very rare model, 6 door, low line, NOT a funeral car with the hideous high roof. This one was a special order vehicle for an executive travel company in '92. We will also be bringing a Consul Farnham and a Mk2 1600E Cortina. We are planning on staying over for the weekend.

Thank you Vista & Mk2Jo...........Can you also confirm is the display stand now full? I believe it is, but there may have been cancellations so worth asking! If there are any spaces on the stand, and you would welcome any more cars, I have a few I will be bringing with a friend which may or may not interest you......My Mk1 Granada is on the stand already, but I have just bought a Mk3 Granada Limousine. It is a very rare model, 6 door, low line, NOT a funeral car with the hideous high roof. This one was a special order vehicle for an executive travel company in '92. We will also be bringing a Consul Farnham and a Mk2 1600E Cortina. We are planning on staying over for the weekend.

Hi

There is a reserve list active but there are several people in waiting on it already and there have been few people drop out thus far. I can add your name to it by all means but unfortunately we wouldn't be able to accommodate a mk3 Granada on the stand. Our cut off date is for vehicles in production prior to 1980 so we only cater for the mk1 & 2 Granadas, sorry.

Mmmm,warm an dry late afternoon/ evening, sun just goin down,the smell of burnt rubber and the sound of distant screaming engines wafting across the grass mixin with the smoke of a grill and a some good tunes an laughter.......Classic Ford :big hug:

just left santapod and the whole premises is just one big mud pool. will be a chalenge for next week campers including me if it dont stops raining.

• Like 1

yes there will be weather. of what type NO one knows not even the met office but it will be mild at 18 degrees going by my hair going curly at the tips and it smells like it will be dry

• Like 3