South west event June 23rd 2017. Who's interested?

Please Vote on options for Rally Plaque shown in Post 164  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer Rally Plaque A or B?

• A
    • B

We are waiting to here back from River Dart country club on costs. They haven't set the tariffs for next year yet. Once all this is sorted I will make an events page up will all the details on how to book and what's going on.

June 10th - day of the tour

June 11th - show and shine

I have asked if the area can also be available on the Friday so people can stay over ready for the tour on Saturday.

• Like 1

Can I please book for deffo 6 cars for this Scott. Probably easier initially to use my name n email for correspondence at this stage but they are confirmed. Might possibly have 4 mor also.

All the camping booking will be handled by the venue mate. We have a reference number for people to quote when booking. All will be made clear soon. :thumbsup:

I've just had a look and it appears not to have cabins or static vans. I'm hoping to meet with Scott tomorrow so hopefully on Monday this will be on an events page.

If you wanted to stay somewhere else near by and join the tour that's not a problem. Not sure if we've been restricted on numbers for the show and shine area yet.