Jiffer Posted January 2, 2020 Report Posted January 2, 2020 Just asking if we can get some pictures up of last year's racing.?
Admin Vista Posted January 2, 2020 Admin Report Posted January 2, 2020 Afraid the OSFDC pretty much moved lock stock and barrel to Facebook mate.
Jiffer Posted January 5, 2020 Author Report Posted January 5, 2020 sadly I'm just one of the people who doesn't do F book. I put the effort and shite load of money into a car that Scott runs but never get to see it, ho hum.
notenoughtime Posted January 5, 2020 Report Posted January 5, 2020 9 minutes ago, Jiffer said: sadly I'm just one of the people who doesn't do F book. I put the effort and shite load of money into a car that Scott runs but never get to see it, ho hum. I don’t do farcebook either
Admin Vista Posted January 5, 2020 Admin Report Posted January 5, 2020 11 minutes ago, Jiffer said: sadly I'm just one of the people who doesn't do F book. I put the effort and shite load of money into a car that Scott runs but never get to see it, ho hum. Get him to post them up on here mate.
Jiffer Posted January 5, 2020 Author Report Posted January 5, 2020 he sent me this one, but only one so far. 2
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted January 6, 2020 Moderator Report Posted January 6, 2020 On 03/01/2020 at 09:21, Vista said: Afraid the OSFDC pretty much moved lock stock and barrel to Retards Club mate. 6 hours ago, Jiffer said: sadly I'm just one of the people who doesn't do F book. I put the effort and shite load of money into a car that Scott runs but never get to see it, ho hum. 6 hours ago, notenoughtime said: I don’t do farcebook either It still astonishes me those who restrict their membership and even business to faceache only. With them constantly violating peoples rights and privacy and being brought before the courts a sizable portion of the world simply refuses to be controlled by them. With these social media trends often being cyclic fads its only a matter of time before everyone moves on and where will that leave all the clubs and businesses?
Admin Mk2Jo Posted January 28, 2020 Admin Report Posted January 28, 2020 If you look back over the past few years of OSFDC information on this forum, there are virtually no replies and so FB became the place for OSFDC banter. There is also FULL coverage of each of the 6 rounds also in Classic Ford Magazine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now