Classic Ford Show 7th June 2020

Mexican Gerbil

Old Skool Ford will be attending classic ford show at Mallory Park again in June. To book tickets please follow the link below and select Old Skool Ford from the club list. Then enter the unique code. 

Early bird discount Adult ticket available until January 31st at £16. After this is will be £20. Camping available at £10. Track time £25. Dont forget to add the stand pass to the shopping basket. All tickets are subjected to a booking fee.

https://events.justbookitnow.com/14346-classic_ford_show_club_entry_2020/new

Unique code is - OLDSKF

Event information can be found here -   https://classicsworld.co.uk/classic-ford-show/

1 hour ago, Monza said:

Trying to book 2 cars on. Can get booking form loaded and it lets me book 2 cars on. Cant see anywhere to book the 4 tickets for us to get in.... Am I missing something??

I see what you mean. Not sure but I will contact the organisers. It may be that they've pulled the cheaper advance tickets but not properly added the regular priced tickets. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just booked 2 tickets at £18 each. 

Travelling up on the Saturday and booked a hotel in Coventry. Meeting up with some old friends in the afternoon at the 2Tone Village where we've got some gig tickets for the evening. 

Looking forward to the show on Sunday, hopefully with good weather and no hangover. 😁

16 minutes ago, dt36 said:

Just booked 2 tickets at £18 each. 

Travelling up on the Saturday and booked a hotel in Coventry. Meeting up with some old friends in the afternoon at the 2Tone Village where we've got some gig tickets for the evening. 

Looking forward to the show on Sunday, hopefully with good weather and no hangover. 😁

You bringing the car Dale ?

I did speak to him and he said the inner wings don’t stamp well so reluctant to do it. Strut top plates no problem. My predicament is the Harrier didn’t come with strengthened tops. Although on the Harrier forum they said the choice of wing would be personal if you weren’t bothered about 100% original.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...