OSF Contributor Mexican Gerbil Posted December 17, 2021 OSF Contributor Report Posted December 17, 2021 So the biggest event of the year has announced its date and a venue change........the South of England Show Ground........yikes. 10th July 2022 I'm not here to sway your opinions, however the live action (drag strip/circiut) was always the draw for me. Not sure a Classic Ford Car park is gonna have the same appeal. Anyway, more info here - https://classicsworld.co.uk/classic-ford-show/ We shall get a club stand and links sorted in a bit 👍🏻
BaileyMex Posted December 17, 2021 Report Posted December 17, 2021 Just down the road from me! Handy!!
DT36 Posted December 17, 2021 Report Posted December 17, 2021 Hope it goes well for them, but If I can't smell the octane, then I'm out. Looks like it's Pure Ford at Castle Combe, a deck chair and a hanky on my head for me again next year. 1
OSF Contributor Mexican Gerbil Posted December 17, 2021 Author OSF Contributor Report Posted December 17, 2021 43 minutes ago, DT36 said: Hope it goes well for them, but If I can't smell the octane, then I'm out. Looks like it's Pure Ford at Castle Combe, a deck chair and a hanky on my head for me again next year. Will look into a club stand for pure Ford 2022 😉 1
colr6 Posted December 17, 2021 Report Posted December 17, 2021 I can’t see me going, passport ran out 😳 1
sierra3dr Posted December 17, 2021 Report Posted December 17, 2021 Don't you lot like us northerners?😁 2
nosher 64 Posted December 18, 2021 Report Posted December 18, 2021 Happy it's down south..( about an hour for us) but gutted no racing of any sorts .... We'll be there in the Cortina...
OSF Contributor Mexican Gerbil Posted May 31, 2022 Author OSF Contributor Report Posted May 31, 2022 I have just seen on social media that you can buy classic ford show tickets and focus fair tickets, I mean ford fair soz, at a heavily reduced price....... Not sure how this sits with those have already purchased classic ford show tickets. Any from here actually going?
BaileyMex Posted June 1, 2022 Report Posted June 1, 2022 I'll probably go as its so local for me, but not in the car, just to have a mooch about.
Admin Vista Posted June 11, 2022 Admin Report Posted June 11, 2022 There are currently 8 cars booked on stand for Classic Ford show. Closing date for ordering club stand tickets is Monday June 13th Unfortunately there will be no official OSF presence at the show.
OSF Contributor Mexican Gerbil Posted July 5, 2022 Author OSF Contributor Report Posted July 5, 2022 For those going to CFS this weekend. The club stand will be in G1 on the Map. Don't think we will have an official organiser there but I'm sure you will be able to sort yourselves out. Good luck, let us know how it went
anglia58 Posted July 11, 2022 Report Posted July 11, 2022 hi, has anybody got a report how the classic ford show was, and what they think of it, cheers marcel 1
Admin Vista Posted July 11, 2022 Admin Report Posted July 11, 2022 11 hours ago, anglia58 said: hi, has anybody got a report how the classic ford show was, and what they think of it, cheers marcel Same question from me
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now